Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
great thread, im deaf out of one ear and cant tell by myself, lol...typically have the wife set it...still cant tell but at least it's set as good as can be

OP
OP
unfoundlegend

unfoundlegend

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S, 3, X, X, Y, CT, CT
Country flag
These are all too good :LOL:

I still can’t fine tune this EQ! I’ll say the sound stage isn’t as “vivid” as my ICE car which I use for all my referencing (it has the highest-end studio B&O system)

No matter how I adjust the balance or the EQ it sounds like the vocals are coming through too much in center front as opposed to dead middle how I have it in the ICE car.

I’m still extraordinarily pleased with the CT sound system considering there’s so much more space to fill in a large vehicle like this, but wish there was a clearer sound stage closer virtually to the driver than the dashboard.

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
Great thread, I bookmarked a couple of these posts so I can check them out on my CT....on of these days..........

flowerlandfilms

First Name
Eryk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yamaha SRV-250, Honda Odyssey RB1
Occupation
Film Maker
Country flag
I want one sent to Amir from Audio Science Review.
I want to see the actual curve plotted.
Thank you kindly.

XCeilidhX

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model S, awaiting CT RN112786958
Country flag

I still can’t fine tune this EQ! I’ll say the sound stage isn’t as “vivid” as my ICE car which I use for all my referencing (it has the highest-end studio B&O system)

No matter how I adjust the balance or the EQ it sounds like the vocals are coming through too much in center front as opposed to dead middle how I have it in the ICE car.

I’m still extraordinarily pleased with the CT sound system considering there’s so much more space to fill in a large vehicle like this, but wish there was a clearer sound stage closer virtually to the driver than the dashboard.
Interesting that you mention B&O as my understanding is that the sound engineer team that Tesla put together for the speakers and layouts was essentially a bunch of B&O employees to begin with. Maybe someone else can verify, but I seem to recall that being the case.

Speedr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dual Motor Cybertruck
Country flag
Interesting that you mention B&O as my understanding is that the sound engineer team that Tesla put together for the speakers and layouts was essentially a bunch of B&O employees to begin with. Maybe someone else can verify, but I seem to recall that being the case.
That is my recollection as well. Plus, they let them spend a few dollars more since Tesla values sound more than most legacy auto's do.

BTW, you'd be shocked how little they are willing to spend per car to make a substantial difference. I remember back in 2011 when Jeep upgraded the Wrangler's interior. It when from drab minivan to almost high end. It was an unbelievable improvement. The cost per vehicle: $110!

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, SOON to be Cybertruck
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag

It's hidden. See on the screen where you can adjust the volume? Hit the center.
Sponsored