Akaash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Acura MDX
Occupation
IT Help Desk
Country flag
This was from the other day while heading to the gym. Now, only if I can get into contact with the owner of Youtube Channel, Wham Bamm Teslacam, I got the associated dash cam footage!

I haven't able to edit the footage but all you can hear is bass from the music.

Here's the picture and video footage:

20210427_171336.jpg
Sponsored

Attachments

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I am confused about this post. If it was a truck load of CTs I would be super excited, but in my neck of the woods if I end up on Hwy 101 I must see at least one of those every day. On occasion 2 or 3. MXs, MSs, M3s, MYs ... but no CTs :-(

CyberT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR RWD
Occupation
Service Technician
Country flag
I am confused about this post. If it was a truck load of CTs I would be super excited, but in my neck of the woods if I end up on Hwy 101 I must see at least one of those every day. On occasion 2 or 3. MXs, MSs, M3s, MYs ... but no CTs :-(
It may be a bigger deal to some who live in other parts of the US not called California. Like you, I see Model Y's in basically every intersection while driving through Orange County daily. But each time I see a delivery truck I smile a little knowing that those vehicles are going to change the lives of each of those new owners.

Last edited:
OP
OP
datechboss101

datechboss101

First Name
Akaash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Acura MDX
Occupation
IT Help Desk
Country flag
It's FL. Very rare to see truckloads of Teslas here, yet, we got tons of Superchargers.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
We took delivery of our Model Y in March of this year. The SUV is truly amazing and I canā€˜t wait to take delivery of my CT. The pure electric drivetrain and UI are truly amazing.

Donā€˜t believe all of the internet posts regarding Teslaā€™s poor panel fit, poor paint, rattles, etc. Our example has a flawless multi-coat Pearl White paint job, the body panel fitment is spot on and the vehicle is tight as a drum with zero squeaks or rattles.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
It may be a bigger deal to some who live in other parts of the US not called California. Like you, I see Model Y's in basically every intersection while driving through Orange County daily. But each time I see a delivery truck I smile a little knowing that those vehicles are going to change the lives of each of those new owners.
I do smile whenever I see them but it just isnā€™t a rarity to see them. Not only that, there are so many of them on the road that I donā€™t smile (or count them) anymore.

HaulingAss

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 Perform, FS Cybertruck
Country flag
We took delivery of our Model Y in March of this year. The SUV is truly amazing and I canā€˜t wait to take delivery of my CT. The pure electric drivetrain and UI are truly amazing.

Donā€˜t believe all of the internet posts regarding Teslaā€™s poor panel fit, poor paint, rattles, etc. Our example has a flawless multi-coat Pearl White paint job, the body panel fitment is spot on and the vehicle is tight as a drum with zero squeaks or rattles.
Yeah, there's a small army of Tesla-haters who want to harm America's most innovative Automaker by amplifying any small flaws such that one might think Tesla's are shoddily built.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I do smile whenever I see them but it just isnā€™t a rarity to see them. Not only that, there are so many of them on the road that I donā€™t smile (or count them) anymore.
Do you smile or not smile?

-Crissa

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag

-Crissa
Leave the man alone, some of us are just an enigma full of unresolved internal conflicts. This happens to me all the time. I start a post with a positive note like:

I am so glad to see these Tesla deliveries on the road. It shows the company is going strong and I will get my CT soon.

Then I get distracted and have to leave the keyboard for a minute, multi-personality disorder kicks in when I come back and I continue with

Is that an ICE truck moving all these EVs? Does that mean I will never get my CT?

Optimist me and pessimist me are just two of my personalities. Wait until you see the off topic me,.... here it comes...

Does anyone ever appreciate how talented some of these artist we will never know are?

1620215427238.jpeg

OP
OP
datechboss101

datechboss101

First Name
Akaash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Acura MDX
Occupation
IT Help Desk
Country flag
I also smiled when I see a Tesla accelerate quickly and to some great exhaust notes (yes, I am referring to ICE cars). My buddy showed me a guy in his neighborhood that drives his Model S so erratically, I made it a personal mission to send that person to Gapplebee's with the CT3 (while keeping public safety in mind).

Leave the man alone, some of us are just an enigma full of unresolved internal conflicts. This happens to me all the time. I start a post with a positive note like:

I am so glad to see these Tesla deliveries on the road. It shows the company is going strong and I will get my CT soon.

Then I get distracted and have to leave the keyboard for a minute, multi-personality disorder kicks in when I come back and I continue with

Is that an ICE truck moving all these EVs? Does that mean I will never get my CT?

Optimist me and pessimist me are just two of my personalities. Wait until you see the off topic me,.... here it comes...

Does anyone ever appreciate how talented some of these artist we will never know are?

1620215427238.jpeg
If a Diesel truck hauler is going to transport the CT, I would rather take delivery of it from the Factory. I rather have less emissions be emitted during the ownership of the CT than add more dangerous greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag

-Crissa
I smile at the trailers (inwardly) but not at the individual Teslas I see on the road (the latter would result in facial muscle cramping).

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
If a Diesel truck hauler is going to transport the CT, I would rather take delivery of it from the Factory. I rather have less emissions be emitted during the ownership of the CT than add more dangerous greenhouse gasses into the atmosphere.
The question is are you going to drive down with an ICE? or use jet fuel to get there to pick up the pickup? Just messing with you. You want guilt for traveling, get a load of this: On one of my disastrous Air Canada flights (there were many), two airplanes on the same trip caught on fire. One right after taking off in Europe had to go back so they had to dump all the fuel in the air before landing. After watching that happening (for quite a while), I was struggling with the idea of doing more international travel. Then Corona came and made it all much easier.

Last edited:

madquadbiker

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Navara NP300, Honda e, Honda TRX700XX
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It's FL. Very rare to see truckloads of Teslas here, yet, we got tons of Superchargers.
will be for all the lucky snowbirds th
They are for all the lucky snowbirds wintering down there, no issues with poor battery range with that climate.
Sponsored