AnthonyJ

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid
Country flag
I am not sure that this is a "little program." This may be the entire issue, we have no idea how many of us signed up for the program in a VERY SMALL WINDOW. It could be significant. They may be overwhelmed with the response. Just think if there are 2 Million reservations and only 1% are LTS 20,000 CTs. That is 5X the current number of trucks made.
I don’t think they are that overwhelmed. They are just incompetent and have other priorities. Let’s look at the people who preordered the Roadster for $50,000 (and $250,000 for the founder series). SEVEN YEARS AGO! Seven!!! And not a peep. No updates. Nothing. I just canceled my Roadster order this week. What a waste! This is common in Tesla. I would bet that they never mention this program again after Martin leaves.
Sponsored

Cougs

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
collector chevy K20, cybertruck asap
Occupation
Coach
Country flag
I am not sure that this is a "little program." This may be the entire issue, we have no idea how many of us signed up for the program in a VERY SMALL WINDOW. It could be significant. They may be overwhelmed with the response. Just think if there are 2 Million reservations and only 1% are LTS 20,000 CTs. That is 5X the current number of trucks made.
We had the answer on X when I asked when are we going to start long term share holders program via Sawyer Merritt . He responded that we had an overwhelming participation and it will take a while to sort through the docs.. They are working on it now.

DR J

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
We had the answer on X when I asked when are we going to start long term share holders program. He responded that we had an overwhelming participation and it will take a while to sort through the docs.. They are working on it now.
That's what I believe. Thanks for the update from X

DR J

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I don’t think they are that overwhelmed. They are just incompetent and have other priorities. Let’s look at the people who preordered the Roadster for $50,000 (and $250,000 for the founder series). SEVEN YEARS AGO! Seven!!! And not a peep. No updates. Nothing. I just canceled my Roadster order this week. What a waste! This is common in Tesla. I would bet that they never mention this program again after Martin leaves.
If you think this program is challenged, try buying a company car through FLEET :)

tylerjohnson7

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Country flag
Overwhelmed or not, it’s really bad business to create upset investors thinking you’re incompetent haha. Especially when you could just give weekly communication that you’re working on it, or respond to e-mails. This is elementary

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
That isn't true at all. They have repeatedly mentioned about the roadster in quarterly and annual shareholder meetings. Maybe not personally to preorder people. Not that it matters to me as I would never be interested in such a vehicle but I have heard them talk about it.

AnthonyJ

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid
Country flag
That isn't true at all. They have repeatedly mentioned about the roadster in quarterly and annual shareholder meetings. Maybe not personally to preorder people. Not that it matters to me as I would never be interested in such a vehicle but I have heard them talk about it.
Elon says it can fly, once or twice a year. That’s it. I’ve listened to almost every quartering conference call and he usually refers it to the cherry on top of the cream of the cake. No other info. It is very true that Tesla is deceptive and incompetent towards their most loyal customers.

TeslaX

First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
If anyone got their invite, post what it looks like plz. Doesn’t look like I’m in this batch

Alan

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 S90D ,2014Tacoma, Cyberbeast ordered 2/13/24
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
What does the delivery date say if you ordered already

Yoonoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast, Model X Plaid
Country flag
Does this program even apply to shareholders who already placed their orders and are waiting for a VIN? One of the many basic, unanswered questions about what this program is supposed to do.

Dvidhani

First Name
Deepak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S and X
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Doesnt seem like this is an accelerated delivery. Just seems like if you hadn’t been able to configure, they are inviting you to do so!
I was not in this batch either

DB50

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Porsche Macan
Country flag
Does this program even apply to shareholders who already placed their orders and are waiting for a VIN? One of the many basic, unanswered questions about what this program is supposed to do.
I asked that question right after he tweeted this. A guy in my thread said he too had an order but it pulled his 2nd order up as the LTSH promo.
Sponsored