Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cc90
Occupation
Medicine
Country flag
Well, I’ve been swayed towards the rivian and will be giving up my CT plans. Wondering if anyone here has an early rivian reservation they’d be willing to sell?
Sponsored

OP
OP

co_hand_guy

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cc90
Occupation
Medicine
Country flag
Curious. Why did you join just to make the switch statement?

Good fortune on your decision, I would not choose the same path.
because I just made the decision and started the process of looking around for Rivian reservations.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
It looks like they are checking Lunch Editions off their list.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
because I just made the decision and started the process of looking around for Rivian reservations.
So, you immediately went to the Cybertruck forum, not the Rivian forum and had to tell this forum you switched?

Hood for you on your decision, your communication logic does not make sense to me.

If you believe you are rubbing our noses in your decision, your decision does not affect us unless you cancelled a early CT reservation number. If you are from Rivian and trying to drudge up Rivian converts, does not make sense either to me since lacked subtlety and convincing pro Rivian points.

If your motivation is just to troll, there are mostly a learned crowd here with some edge cases.

If you are just over jubilant on your decision, again happy for you.

Your motivation perplexes me, I do not see the gain in the action.

Last edited:

GnarlyDudeLive

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 F350 Dually (Tri-CT reservation)
Occupation
Database Administrator
Country flag
Well, I’ve been swayed towards the rivian and will be giving up my CT plans. Wondering if anyone here has an early rivian reservation they’d be willing to sell?
Good luck. Assuming you have a reservation for a CT and hopefully for you it is an early reservation, I would not let it go to waste. With potential EV tax credits and the absolutely mind numbing backlog of trucks that are on preorder you may want to plan on purchasing both and flipping one for a hefty sum or at least help to pay for the finder fee to get the original persons Rivian reservation. Due note that you will not be eligible for any tax incentives on the Rivian purchasing it from the original reservation holder due to it not meeting the requirements. If money is no object disregard any advise or guidance. Enjoy whatever EV you end up with.