- First Name
- Mar 31, 2020
- Reaction score
- Papillion, NE
- 2013 Ford F350 Platinum, 2010 Toyota Prius, 2021 Tesla Cybertruck (reserved)
- Nuclear Operations Analyst
I think we'll see some variant of all of those. Though, I think he'll keep the Cybertruck range at 620 miles/1,000 km because it's a good number. I'd freaking LOVE more range because it'll seriously help on road trips from the middle of nowhere out here. Heck, It'd be great to have 500 miles of towing range!Tesla battery day was supposed to happen sometime in April with Elon saying in the Q4 earnings call, "Battery Day people. Wait until Battery Day. It's gonna blow your mind. It blows my mind, and I know it! " (Now, it may be delayed because of COVID19, but who really knows anymore?!)
In preparation, I want to hear everyone's predictions! What will we learn, what do we have to look forward to?
My best guesses:
1. Updates on what Maxwell tech will give the next gen Tesla batteries (could we see a CT range of 700miles?! )
2. Updated range estimates
3. Update as to where this new battery production will be or is already taking place. (I think there is more to this...I think there is some technological advance like a self constructing manufacturing line, or something along that line)
4. New factory location, where CYBERTRUCK will be built
5. Tesla semi starting production
Oh and one more thing... When will they do battery day?