Tesla Cybertruck unstoppable even on Labor Day -- still shipped out from Giga Texas

ED_SFO

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Country flag
I'm still thinking these babies will be in showrooms across the county on unveil day for ppl to get to see in person. Buying an almost 19ft truck is not for everyone and having something in front of you would easily make up your mind I think. The og prototype was massive when I saw it in person.

DMC-81

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Transformers Camaro SS, 1985 Corvette Z51, Dodge Magnum R/T, 1981 DeLorean, CT reservation
Country flag
I'm still thinking these babies will be in showrooms across the county on unveil day for ppl to get to see in person. Buying an almost 19ft truck is not for everyone and having something in front of you would easily make up your mind I think. The og prototype was massive when I saw it in person.
Man, I hope you are right. I think I'd drive anywhere in my state to see one in person.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
I drove through the lot about an hour ago, nothing there - must’ve missed these by not too far

evazquezcu

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Chevy Silverado LT
Country flag
Is impressive even after so many CT already built Tesla somehow been able to keep most of the relevant info secret

Baldey

First Name
Jenia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla M3, ct reservation
Occupation
QA automation
Country flag
Which location? The one on Research Blvd?
Well, i know nothing about this.. but i'm guessing they used 100-200 trucks for testing. That leaves ~400 for show rooms, as i think the 600 number is indicative of the total made. there are 233 total show rooms in America, so i'd say all of them.. But that's a big logistical effort, so maybe just the ones in the top 50% most populated areas?

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
Someone needs to follow these trucks all the way to their destination to confirm these are going to Tesla Showrooms.

Would be a fun road trip!

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
i'm guessing they used 100-200 trucks for testing. That leaves ~400 for show rooms, as i think the 600 number is indicative of the total made. there are 233 total show rooms in America, so i'd say all of them..
the RC builds started at 601. There are ~99 dual motors to date, and now apparently a couple tri’s

I suspect the tri RC build VINs will be the 701-n

None to showrooms or insiders

lots to validate

Tiberius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Chief cook and bottlewasher
Country flag
Interesting, it didn't look like any of them had the frunk held down with white tape.
Thats a step in the right direction at least

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
Interesting, it didn't look like any of them had the frunk held down with white tape.
maybe, but they all kind of looked taped to me

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla Cybertruck unstoppable even on Labor Day -- still shipped out from Giga Texas 133C8986-89F2-4C55-A700-E935DF99ECC0
Tesla Cybertruck Tesla Cybertruck unstoppable even on Labor Day -- still shipped out from Giga Texas AB18A19A-F8D7-4B32-98E8-A447A57BEBF6

not with the center hood tape, but still with using duct tape to seal the seam between hood and quarterpanels

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
I was looking forward to getting mine with 'White Tape' for that satisfying 'unboxing' RIIIIIP!!!!
Sponsored