Tesla homepage for cybertruck pre-order is no longer available?

isync

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ct
Country flag
Was logging in to see my order status, only to find out that the "cybertruck" no longer show up on the homepage. no pre-order anymore?
Sponsored

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
I can still find the page in the navigator menu icon on the top right of screen. Looks like they subtly changed to Model Y focused preorders.

kdn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Pre-ordered CT Tri Motor, F250, Toyota Tundra, Jeep Wrangler X, Toyota Camry
Occupation
Self employed Ice cream industry, Snow Plowing, Charter Fishing on the Great Lake Erie, Commercial Properties
Country flag
you have to go to the menu and open it up to see the Cybertruck and to preorder

lukefrisbee

Banned
Banned
First Name
luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2m AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
retired
Country flag
You know????? A good ploy would be for them to stop taking pre-orders.
We would feel special. And Others would start to jones...

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I haven’t heard anything about the pre order count since early in January. At that time the guesstimate was close to 500,000. Does anyone know what it is now?

kdn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Pre-ordered CT Tri Motor, F250, Toyota Tundra, Jeep Wrangler X, Toyota Camry
Occupation
Self employed Ice cream industry, Snow Plowing, Charter Fishing on the Great Lake Erie, Commercial Properties
Country flag
they (T) have been tight lipped on the reservation count...I suppose if they said they had XXX,XXX reservations the nay sayers would be broadcasting bad news about how many of the reservations would be canceled just to give T more bad press. I just can't believe how many people can't say anything good about T when there is so much more than just the cars. Charging network is best in the world. Battery power walls...who has that? Great solar roof systems. Semi production. Best batteries. Best safety. I imagine many people including the nay sayers haven't ever driven a T. I have been tempted to purchase more shares but I have been gunshy. I may pick some up on the upcoming issue.

Mule Ferguson

First Name
Mule
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, Model P3D+, F150. Cybertruck Tri Motor
Occupation
House Husband
Country flag
When I go to my Tesla account it has been removed. I googled Cybertruck and it took me to Tesla website.

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla homepage for cybertruck pre-order is no longer available? Screen Shot 2020-02-14 at 11.19.16 AM

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla homepage for cybertruck pre-order is no longer available? Screen Shot 2020-02-14 at 11.02.21 AM

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla homepage for cybertruck pre-order is no longer available? Screen Shot 2020-02-14 at 11.19.08 AM

Rohan

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Tri Motor
Occupation
Owner Operator/ Truck Driver
Country flag
Cybertruck truck is still available for reservations.... when you go to the home page and go down and go to More tab and you can see cybertruck tab. They are still open for $100 as of today.
Here is the link....
https://www.tesla.com/cybertruck

Fenestrator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Honda CRV EX-L
Occupation
Millwork Sales
Country flag
450,000th on a very long line it seems with start of production still a year or more off. Not holding my breath.

kdn

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Probably over 500,000 by now

rharl

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cyber truck tri motor
Occupation
insurance
Country flag
I am actually considering adding another reservation as my 12 year old will be driving then and it would be a good car for him in 4 years when they would get to then end of the reservation list.

Bond007

First Name
Bond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I'm pretty sure we all had seen Cybertruck on the Tesla website throughout these last few months. Now it seems to be gone. Don't know if its a temporary glitch or some policy. Did they move it to some other area in the website. I'm having a hard time finding it now. Can someone help?
I hope they haven't scraped the plans for Cybertruck.
EDIT:
Oops. just realized that it is still available from the right hand side menu. Thanks Tesla.

Last edited:

HAL GALLUS

First Name
HAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MODLE 3
Country flag
Cybertruck truck is still available for reservations.... when you go to the home page and go down and go to More tab and you can see cybertruck tab. They are still open for $100 as of today.
Here is the link....
https://www.tesla.com/cybertruck
This is what I get

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla homepage for cybertruck pre-order is no longer available? cybertruck page
Sponsored