CyberT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR RWD
Occupation
Service Technician
Country flag
Yes Please! I want more! Its like a real life video game. Anyone else see that he hit 269kph (167mph), wasn't supposed to be software limited to 163mph?

Last edited:

Cybr on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 UncorkedMS75awd+Upgrade fsd,M3LRawd+fsd,CT3FSD
Country flag
Tesla Model S at Nurbergring in car video w/ yoke.

Watch those hands, they never leave their positions!

-Crissa
I’m super excited for the yoke wheel. It truly has been pretty easy driving around pretending I have yoke wheel while driving with traditional steering wheel. My opinion has not wavered yet. Still trying to find a negative and so far, none. I’m really wondering why this has never happened sooner. So, to be really fair, I feel the yoke wheel is just going to be safer and be much more relaxed and is going to be a complement to the drivers experience.

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla Model S at Nurbergring in car video w/ yoke 1631543866113

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Yes Please! I want more! Its like a real life video game. Anyone else see that he hit 269kph (167mph), wasn't supposed to be software limited to 163mph?
I saw 279 kph displayed on the cars speedometer- which is 173 mph. The auxiliary instrumentation read 269 kph which is about 3%-4% slower (it was also slightly faster to react to speed changes). This means we can't expect a big jump under the assumption the car was top speed limited. But I wouldn't be surprised to see a driver who is willing to push harder shave 5-6 seconds off that time but that comes with increasing risk of a fatal accident which I would prefer to see avoided.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Two realizations

1. Wow if that was mph (of course it is not)
2. Thrilling to Oh crap where is the handle is dependent on which sest is used, driver’s or passenger’s.
Sponsored