RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Rivian R1T QM, R1S QM, Zero S ZF
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
I completely agree. I too am looking forward to owning my own CT model when they become available. My coworker has one that is in the same color as his Model 3. I am a little jealous, but soon enough I will have my own. Until that happens, I will just have to be content with the paper CT model I have sitting on the top of my monitor. If you would like to make your own paper model CT, you can download the attached file and then print it out. If you choose to use photo paper make sure you specify that in the printer settings. I failed to specify photo paper the first time I printed it and the results were not good.
Very cool! Thanks for sharing this!
Sponsored

Lchamp

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
own a Model 3 and truck is on pre-order
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The Tesla Supercharger map has been updated with the newest current and future planned locations. The coverage is more robust than ever; can you imagine how much redder this map will look in 2 years when the Cybertruck begins deliveries. (y)

You can access the interactive Tesla supercharger map at https://www.tesla.com/findus

2020-January-Tesla-Supercharger-map.jpg
The Tesla Supercharger map has been updated with the newest current and future planned locations. The coverage is more robust than ever; can you imagine how much redder this map will look in 2 years when the Cybertruck begins deliveries. (y)

You can access the interactive Tesla supercharger map at https://www.tesla.com/findus

2020-January-Tesla-Supercharger-map.jpg
Only problem...in my area all of the "coming in 2019" dates were simply changed to "coming in 2020". I hope they are more accurate this year.

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Rivian R1T QM, R1S QM, Zero S ZF
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
I completely agree. I too am looking forward to owning my own CT model when they become available. My coworker has one that is in the same color as his Model 3. I am a little jealous, but soon enough I will have my own. Until that happens, I will just have to be content with the paper CT model I have sitting on the top of my monitor. If you would like to make your own paper model CT, you can download the attached file and then print it out. If you choose to use photo paper make sure you specify that in the printer settings. I failed to specify photo paper the first time I printed it and the results were not good.
Tried putting it together on only cheap printer paper...Liked!

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla Supercharger Map Updated With New Current and Future Locations 20200106_143137

2Futre4u

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor LR 2019 Silverado 1500 LT Z71 Trailboss 1994 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Environmental Scientist
Country flag
A good place to get info on the charging situation in any particular area is crowd sourced Plugshare.

...and Chargehub, ChargePoint, Nextcharge...all are updated differently, different info, we use them all as there is enough varience between them that having a few apps on your phone is worth it.
I do wish Tesla would show all chargers, not just Tesla superchargers/ destination chargers.

Deleted member 11233

I wish the Supercharger map app would include trip routing so you could enter your origin/destination and it would show you all the charging locations along the way---or perhaps tell you "You're not gonna make it!"

Right now I have to go out and sit inside my Model Y to get trip information and routing on the screen.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I wish the Supercharger map app would include trip routing so you could enter your origin/destination and it would show you all the charging locations along the way---or perhaps tell you "You're not gonna make it!"

Right now I have to go out and sit inside my Model Y to get trip information and routing on the screen.
Use A Better RoutePlanner it does routing with Superchargers, you can even set it to connect to your car and it will pull battery info for live updates while driving.

Throwcomputer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
07 Ridgeline, Vintage Vespas, 02 Harley Sportster
Occupation
TV & Film
Country flag

This already exists:
https://www.tesla.com/trips