First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Ordered
Country flag
https://electrek.co/2023/03/31/tesla-teases-new-product-cybervault/

Tesla’s Chinese marketing team is fairly active on Weibo, a Chinese social media platform, and today, the company shared a post that appears to be teasing the unveiling of a new production.

The post includes a picture of something hidden under a piece of cloth and the mention of something called “CyberVault”:

Tesla Cybertruck Tesla teases new product "CyberVault" .... what is it?! Tesla-Cybervault

The Chinese text says, “Who is the main character this time?” on top, and “Special form, super power up” below. It also includes a countdown to three days, which should mean that whatever it is, it should be unveiled this Sunday.

The “CyberVault” term is leading people to believe that it is related to the Tesla Cybertruck electric pickup truck, but that’s just speculation at this point.
Sponsored

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
I'm guessing... fridge? Triangular fridge.

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
I have some high tech software I used to determine the width of object in picture. I have high confidence in these calculations that item is 80" inches wide.

I also translated from Chinese to pig Latin and it loosely translates truck for great white bear

Hope this helps

You can close thread now
Tesla Cybertruck Tesla teases new product "CyberVault" .... what is it?! Tesla-Cybervault

ED_SFO

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Country flag
Hopefully a safe that rolls down like the back of CT?

MEWoodsMFG

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Chrysler Town & Country
Occupation
Business Owner
Country flag
I know exactly what this is. It's clearly where they are storing the spec sheet, pricing information, insurance costs, and resale/scalping disclosures.
:ROFLMAO:

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Probably nothing super interesting for us. Maybe launching referral rewards in China?

CyberSleuth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hot Wheels 1:10 Cybertruck
Country flag
I want a super power up!!
Who IS the main character??
This is all sounding very Super Mario.

I thought I heard China banned April Fools Day, so I'm thinking they're probably revealing something...

Coolbreeze704

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y, 23 Lightning, CyberTruck (someday)
Occupation
GM Manufactured Homes
Country flag
I want a super power up!!
Who IS the main character??
This is all sounding very Super Mario.

I thought I heard China banned April Fools Day, so I'm thinking they're probably revealing something...
Your avatar has inspired me. Matte black wrap with dark tint on all windows would take the Cybertruck to a whole other level of dystopian don't F with me cool.

rizvend

First Name
CyBrNrD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybrtrk, aptera reserved
Occupation
Nurse Informaticist
Country flag
https://electrek.co/2023/03/31/tesla-teases-new-product-cybervault/

Tesla’s Chinese marketing team is fairly active on Weibo, a Chinese social media platform, and today, the company shared a post that appears to be teasing the unveiling of a new production.

The post includes a picture of something hidden under a piece of cloth and the mention of something called “CyberVault”:

Tesla-Cybervault.jpg

The Chinese text says, “Who is the main character this time?” on top, and “Special form, super power up” below. It also includes a countdown to three days, which should mean that whatever it is, it should be unveiled this Sunday.

The “CyberVault” term is leading people to believe that it is related to the Tesla Cybertruck electric pickup truck, but that’s just speculation at this point.
Some dudes; Don't care what it is
Take my money!"