Yosemite Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Rider
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
I would simply be happy and order one in a heartbeat if Elon comes up with electric/solar cruiser boat.

But I understand Musk is not a boat person.
Sponsored

Friday

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
I would simply be happy and order one in a heartbeat if Elon comes up with electric/solar cruiser boat.

But I understand Musk is not a boat person.
If Top Gear can do it with existing (and crap) ICE vehicles, why not with the CT with modifications? I am sure someone's dreaming up the CT boat as we speak.

Cybertruckee

Banned
Banned
First Name
Yosemite Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Red Rider
Occupation
Finance Manager
Country flag
That will do, except that the gasoline drum should not be as big and tucked in to not so ugly obvious, lol. :cool:

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag

Ingemar

First Name
Ingemar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X
Country flag
You never know.

I believe the Mercedes Unimog was avaialble with a 540rmp PTO and class 3 three point hitch.

My neighbor has one with a front loader and rear mounted backhoe. He says it's not good at either, but still, it looks pretty cool.
3 point would be really cool! For pto we can just use a 220v motor attachment on the equipment.

OneLapper

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328d Sportswagon
Country flag
3 point would be really cool! For pto we can just use a 220v motor attachment on the equipment.
220vac wouldn't be able to produce enough HP for an effective PTO.

I think a re-purposed M3 or MY dive motor reconfigured for 540 rpm PTO would be slick. But, let's be honest, there are cheaper and better solutions for 3 pt hitch and PTOs.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I just ran across this old article with some accessories of interest.

10 Cybertruck Accessories We Want to See
Tesla Cybertruck The only cybertruck accessory I want. cybertruck-plow

Cyberplow
Maybe it’s just because most of the US was recently buried under snow, but a Cyberplow seems like the perfect accessory for the Cybertruck. With a rustless stainless steel body and all wheel drive the Cybertruck would be perfect for snow plowing. All we need is a futuristic Cyberplow. Out of stainless steel please.

Cyberstrips
The t-slots in the Cybertruck bed are a great idea. Now you can tie down any load for any road. But those slots are going to fill up with sand, dirt, bolts or anything else small and loose in the bed. Then the epic rattling begins. Look for someone to produce a strip that plugs the t-slots so they don’t fill up with stuff. Maybe even a strip that’s held in place with an integrated t-bolt that fastens into the slot. Aftermarket product makers, you’re welcome.

Cyberhitch
With a 14,000 pound towing capacity, the Cybertruck needs a way to attach 5th wheel trailers. The t-slots probably aren’t strong enough, so there needs to be something extra in the bed.

Cyberbox
Store those tools in a job box that fits in the bed and allows the tonneau cover to close. It should be made of stainless steel too. You wouldn’t want to ruin the sleek styling would you? We didn’t think so either.

Cyberrack
Let’s get those bikes in the back with a rack system that attaches to the t-slots. Front fork and rear wheel holders might bikes to site low enough that the stainless steel cover can close. Put your bike in the vault. It’s vaulted.

Cybersplitter
Using the on board battery and inverter to run electric tools on a job site is a great idea. But who runs just one tool? Someone needs to make a splitter to offer multiple 240v, 110v outlets.

Cyberwelder
240v in the bed? How about a nice welder that integrates into the bed too. Lincoln red, Miller blue, and Hobart orange all clash with the clean stainless look, so who’s going to be the first to step up and offer a matching stainless welder.

Cybertank
A water tank. The 3500 pound capacity of the bed means the Cybertruck could hold a 360 gallon water tank, or almost 400 gallons of Diesel. Now wouldn’t that be a sight, a Cybertruck being used to refuel heavy equipment?

Cybersoaker
You’ve got all that water on board, now do something with it. Fire fighting! Or landscaping, or even washing the streets of Paris. The uses are unending. But we like the idea of a Cybertruck as wildland fire fighter. Added bonus, it’s unlikely to start brush fires from hot exhaust. Bonus bonus, use Tesla bioweapon defense mode to filter the cabin air.

CyberQ
Why not make it the greatest tailgating vehicle ever with a built in grill. On the plus side, a couple minutes with a scotchbrite and it’s clean. But what’s a tailgate party without a built in margarita machine? Not a party. Power in the bed: check. T-slots to hold everything down: check. Margatitas on tap: double check. Now it’s a party!

Red61224

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yugo
Country flag
I want the Tesla Bot to be a useful passenger in my CT. Always there, ready to help change a flat or carry groceries; never change the music station or never whine about needing food or rest stops.
Yea, right, I've heard about the tricks you city boys play in the HOV lane, the options never cease.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Yea, right, I've heard about the tricks you city boys play in the HOV lane, the options never cease.
Does a sentient AI bot count as a passenger for HOV access? Or perhaps as 1/2 a passenger, so if we have two bots it works as one passenger.

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
I was thinking recently that it might be cool
Might as well ask for a proper PTO. Though the Cybertruck is a bit wide for tractor duty
Just last week I was thinking that it might be interesting to see a PTO feature on the Cybertruck. And obviously it would need to be called the unimog because that is awesome. Obviously with a PTO the add on options are endless. And many could function like regen breaking to recharge the truck if needed. Like a wind turbine. In the construction or farming world I can see a lot of features that could be used from saws to cement mixers or pumps to hoists or mowing/tilling. Or not. Anyway it’s a fun thought.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I was thinking recently that it might be cool

Just last week I was thinking that it might be interesting to see a PTO feature on the Cybertruck. And obviously it would need to be called the unimog because that is awesome. Obviously with a PTO the add on options are endless. And many could function like regen breaking to recharge the truck if needed. Like a wind turbine. In the construction or farming world I can see a lot of features that could be used from saws to cement mixers or pumps to hoists or mowing/tilling. Or not. Anyway it’s a fun thought.
I love the idea of a windmill you could use to turn the driveshaft and generate power. That is A+.

I don't think most of this will happen in the wildest of outcomes, but it's still awesome.

anionic1

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Estimator
Country flag
I think the accessory I would want the most is a winch. You can take a lot more risk when you have an alternate escape solution and I bet with all that amperage you can put a pretty strong winch on there.

rr6013

First Name
Rex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
shorttakes.substack.com
Vehicles
1997 Tahoe 2 door 4x4
Occupation
Retired software developer and heavy commercial design builder
Country flag