Things they don't tell you about owning an EV.

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
If you dip them in gasoline you won’t be worried about the botulism at all.

Also, lets talk about saving money on eye drops… do you know how much money people waste on Visene?
Omg. Do not do this. My eyes were hurting because I have a cold and I did this because I had no eye drops. IT DOES NOT WORK. It burned like hell and an ambulance had to come and wash my eyes out. Now my eyes are bandaged shut and I have to drive to pa for Christmas, lucky Tesla fsd is self driving or Christmas would be ruined. Do NOT listen to this guy, I don't care that he is an Operating Room General Esthetician.
Sponsored

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3LR, Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Geek
Country flag
I'm not a gasologist, but this makes sense.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Omg. Do not do this. My eyes were hurting because I have a cold and I did this because I had no eye drops. IT DOES NOT WORK. It burned like hell and an ambulance had to come and wash my eyes out. Now my eyes are bandaged shut and I have to drive to pa for Christmas, lucky Tesla fsd is self driving or Christmas would be ruined. Do NOT listen to this guy, I don't care that he is an Operating Room General Esthetician.
Wait, I wasn’t talking about washing your EYEs with gasoline. I was going to recommend just tap water.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Small confession. I fibbed a bit above. Even though I have on several occasions eaten hot dogs from gas stations, I have never actually “Enjoyed them”.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I don’t know… that’s pretty cringe.

Most of Weird Al is cringe… that’s kind of it’s nature.