Nobell32

First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberBeast Foundation
Country flag
I’m actually amazed at how reliable this car is considering it’s basically a concept car. Say what you must about Musk but I don’t think anyone else could have pulled this off and this is coming from someone that has no appreciation for electric cars and thought he would never get one. I love my gas guzzlers muscle cars and loath the attempts at getting rid of them but the CT is something else. I have a lot of other cars and since I picked up my CyberBeast I have not driven any other car. This thing is special. It looks good too.

IMG_2554.jpeg

IMG_2553.jpeg
Sponsored

elyliu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck AWD, Model X 90D, Model 3 AWD
Country flag
Nice collection of cars there. The cybertruck couldn’t be any more different than those cars.

As much as I love the way ICE cars feel, the acceleration EVs provide is so much fun.

I currently do not have any ICE cars, but do have the itch to get one again from time to time.

FarAway

First Name
I.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pontiac Torrent, TVR, F-250 Super Duty
Country flag
Nice corral you have there!
Is that a '64 Coupe DeVille? The thing is a boat, and it looks small compared to the CT!

Anyway, those cars are better than money in the bank.

Last edited:

OP
OP

Nobell32

First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberBeast Foundation
Country flag
Nice corral you have there!
Is that a '64 Coupe DeVille? The thing is a boat, and it looks small compared to the CT!

Anyway, those cars are better than money in the bank.
Thanks! That’s a 64 Eldorado. It only looks small on the photo 😂
I got to say that the CT’s ride is almost as comfy as the magic carpet Cadi, which is quite an achievement.

Treynor

First Name
Treynor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck dual motor
Occupation
President
Country flag
You may want to consider adding a hood scoop to the CT so your muscle cars will accept the beast into the family. They talk when the lights are out you know. Plus, a hood scoop will only confuse the public.

OP
OP

Nobell32

First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberBeast Foundation
Country flag
You may want to consider adding a hood scoop to the CT so your muscle cars will accept the beast into the family. They talk when the lights are out you know. Plus, a hood scoop will only confuse the public.
I was thinking sidepipes but hoodscoop could work! 🤔

WHIZZARD OF OZ

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW Up!
Occupation
Electric Wheelchair Builder
Country flag
I’m actually amazed at how reliable this car is considering it’s basically a concept car. Say what you must about Musk but I don’t think anyone else could have pulled this off and this is coming from someone that has no appreciation for electric cars and thought he would never get one. I love my gas guzzlers muscle cars and loath the attempts at getting rid of them but the CT is something else. I have a lot of other cars and since I picked up my CyberBeast I have not driven any other car. This thing is special. It looks good too.

IMG_2554.jpeg

IMG_2553.jpeg
You deserve a piece prize!
A piece of this and a piece of that____ NOICE
Glad to hear your CT Story....
Sponsored