Andrew (Andy)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X Plaid, 3
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
Dang it! Another reason my ancestors should have settled in Southern California instead of Nebraska šŸ˜Š.
I am waiting in Nebraska too. Which model do you order? There arenā€™t many of us here, I am in Omaha. RN11275****
Sponsored

Cyberer

First Name
KK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 S, Multiple Classics
Occupation
Cars
Country flag
I am waiting in Nebraska too. Which model do you order? There arenā€™t many of us here, I am in Omaha. RN11275****
Omaha also. RN 11277, order date 12/21. If I'm the first in Omaha with one, i'm taking two week's vacation just to drive it all over town and freak people out. The simplest trip to the store or out to dinner is gonna turn into a spectacle :) ha ha.

Is your delivery location Council Bluffs, IA too?

Falcondriver

First Name
Andrew (Andy)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X Plaid, 3
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
Omaha also. RN 11277, order date 12/21. If I'm the first in Omaha with one, i'm taking two week's vacation just to drive it all over town and freak people out. The simplest trip to the store or out to dinner is gonna turn into a spectacle :) ha ha.

Is your delivery location Council Bluffs, IA too?
I havenā€™t gotten anything yet. I wasnā€™t aware you could get it in Council Bluffs. I got my X in Kansas City. I ordered a beast model so that maybe the delay.

Cyberer

First Name
KK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 S, Multiple Classics
Occupation
Cars
Country flag
I havenā€™t gotten anything yet. I wasnā€™t aware you could get it in Council Bluffs. I got my X in Kansas City. I ordered a beast model so that maybe the delay.
I'd actually probably rather pick it up in KC. Seems like that would be a better experience - but maybe CBs will step up and make it as cool as the other delivery events I've seen. Mine's an AWD, so will likely get it before you get your Beast. I'll let you know when I do and you can come see it and drive it. We can figure out how to DM each other on here with our contact info.

OP
OP
Tesla4KShares

Tesla4KShares

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3P, Y LR, CT
Occupation
FI but not Retired
Country flag
Is this a new building at the Miramar Service Center? I have been there 50+ times over the last 7 years for service and never seen an empty space like this.
It's the new building about 2 mins away from the existing one. It's gonna be the showroom/delivery center in the future.

Falcondriver

First Name
Andrew (Andy)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X Plaid, 3
Occupation
Pilot
Country flag
I'd actually probably rather pick it up in KC. Seems like that would be a better experience - but maybe CBs will step up and make it as cool as the other delivery events I've seen. Mine's an AWD, so will likely get it before you get your Beast. I'll let you know when I do and you can come see it and drive it. We can figure out how to DM each other on here with our contact info.
Sounds like a plan.

heems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Model Y AWD, 2024 Cybertruck FS AWD
Country flag
Got the call (and text) from Miramar tonight the car arrived onsite. Was in the middle of a movie at the theater. Couldn't concentrate on the movie anymore. :) Will call back tomorrow to schedule the delivery. I wasn't checking VIN assignment so don't know when it happened. Reserved within 1 hour of reveal back in 2019. RN112804XXX. Ordered 12/9 as part of first batch of invites from 12/8. VIN 13XX.

flowerlandfilms

First Name
Eryk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yamaha SRV-250, Honda Odyssey RB1
Occupation
Film Maker
Country flag
Just look out for T-Rex attacks.
They've clocked those at 90 miles an hour.

SanJoseNinjya

First Name
mikio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck
Country flag
RN112744xxx
VIN 102x
Miramar Service/Delivery Center
Love the Cybertruck!

Congrats! this is the best delivery location ! I got a delivery today with zero excitement from staff in the rain... still very happy tough.