Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
may be a good idea to have this on for a while until people get used to it:

1706303252405.png
The only thing it is missing is 'thumb'
Push thumb here to open.​
Wow, people use every other finger to do that and it makes it way more awkward than the natural 4 finger pull when the thumb pushed it in.
Sponsored

REM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Telsa Model 3 Standard Range+ Extra Supermega
Occupation
IT
Country flag
The only thing it is missing is 'thumb'
Push thumb here to open.​
Wow, people use every other finger to do that and it makes it way more awkward than the natural 4 finger pull when the thumb pushed it in.
Opening the Model 3/Y is an IQ test in my opinion 🤷‍♂️

and for good amusement.

scottf200

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
Opening the Model 3/Y is an IQ test in my opinion 🤷‍♂️
and for good amusement.
I thought so at one point but then I think it is a failure for Tesla to do proper focus group testing which is standard "UI" practice. They slowly learn about the software UI and add features (read tips and more natural flow) over the years I've noticed.

Woodrick

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model Y, SOON to be Cybertruck
Occupation
Consultant
Country flag
I thought so at one point but then I think it is a failure for Tesla to do proper focus group testing which is standard "UI" practice. They slowly learn about the software UI and add features (read tips and more natural flow) over the years I've noticed.
I'd say that they put a lot of thought in the Model 3/Y door handles. It could have been flat, like the Model S/X, but the larger portion says "me first" and it becomes second nature pretty quick.

The Cybertruck has the white line, which also suggest "do something to me"

I rarely even think about having to tell someone how to open my Model 3/Y doors anymore, seem they either know or figure it out.

REM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Telsa Model 3 Standard Range+ Extra Supermega
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Their door handles are perfect. zero need to change in order to appease the simpletons that, for the life of me I don't understand how, can't seem to open a car door.

OP
OP
ButterEV

ButterEV

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I'd say that they put a lot of thought in the Model 3/Y door handles. It could have been flat, like the Model S/X, but the larger portion says "me first" and it becomes second nature pretty quick.

The Cybertruck has the white line, which also suggest "do something to me"

I rarely even think about having to tell someone how to open my Model 3/Y doors anymore, seem they either know or figure it out.
“Do something to me” should be printed on a T-Shirt 🤣

Its4kito

First Name
Keit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag

TeslaFANa

First Name
Fiesky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 model s, 2018 model x, 2024 cybertruck
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
Amazing delivery experience, congratulations.

I was wondering if you could post screenshots of the Tessie app battery health information. It calculates "real" battery capacity based on fleet average, for example, my 2018 model S is supposed to come with a 100 kW battery, but Tessie reports that the fleet average for my model is actually 97.7, not sure if that has to do with the reserve that Tesla blocks out. It also has calculations on maximum achievable range which I find very accurate, it is based on calculations of driving style and it accesses the battery management system. For example, for my 2018 model S, it says that I have a maximum achievable range of 308 mi, which I think is pretty accurate, that's how much I usually get on road trips driving 65-70, for my wife's model X. It says it has a maximum achievable range of 265 which I think is pretty accurate as well based on what we have seen on road trips.
Sponsored