Eddyrelik

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, CT
Country flag
Not amazing. Like when it’s closed and if you turn on the bed lights while sitting inside the car, you can see water coming through little by little. It is not water proof.
Congrats! Not sure if you can do me a favor when you have a chance. But can you measure the distance from the rear bumper to the end of the tailgate when its down?

Trying to determine how much longer the CT is with the tailgate down and if it fits on my driveway and able to open.
Sponsored

TwiztOG43

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y Performance, Tesla Model Y LR
Country flag
Not sure if it has been mentioned anywhere else, but does the Truck have rear fog lights?

similar to the model X or S which just makes some of the rear red LEDs brighter?

I know the euro spec Model Y/3 have that option in the settings, but it appears the US spec 3/Y do not.

rudedawg78

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired USAF, Emergency Manager
Country flag
Can you change the color of the vault lights, or can they only be white?

OP
OP

Maaz

First Name
Maaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S Plaid, Model X Plaid, Cybertruck, Model Y
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
Can you change the color of the vault lights, or can they only be white?
Only white.

Not sure if it has been mentioned anywhere else, but does the Truck have rear fog lights?

similar to the model X or S which just makes some of the rear red LEDs brighter?

I know the euro spec Model Y/3 have that option in the settings, but it appears the US spec 3/Y do not.
It does not unfortunately. I noticed how useful it is when I drove our Model X in the rain with poor visibility yesterday.