Top 10 questions about Tesla's earnings call. Which question is the most concerned about you can leave a message

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
Top 10
  1. We have delivered 250,000 units of Model3
  2. Model Y will start production in Giga Texas later this year
  3. With the revamped Model S due to start deliveries in Q2 and the revamped Model X due to start deliveries in Q3, the development of the Plaid Model S has been much more challenging than expected as it features a new interior, battery pack and a new electrical architecture and entertainment system
  4. Deliveries of the Semi Truck will begin this year and we are moving forward with the development of the Cybertruck
  5. We'll talk about the $25,000 Tesla when the time is right
  6. The 4680 will be ready for mass production starting next year
  7. Giga Berlin & Giga Texas will begin production in 2021 and 2022
  8. Next year we will have 2 million vehicles that will provide massive data sets for the Dojo supercomputer
  9. Demand for SolarRoof & Powerwall is very strong
  10. We believe bitcoin is for the long term

Tesla Cybertruck Top 10 questions about Tesla's earnings call. Which question is the most concerned about you can leave a message 6
Sponsored

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
That Elon Musk keeps mentioning production of the Model Y at Giga Austin, and not the Cybertruck, I think is very telling. They both need the battery cell factory, so if they are available for the Model Y they are available for the CT. If anything they would be easier to integrate into the CT as it was designed for them and the Model Y is a redesign. The CT needs stainless steel, but if they have it for the starship they can have it for the CT, with a new stainless factory coming online. Probably the same motors as the Model Y. So does it all hinge on an 8k-ton die casting machine? And if they get it, and get it installed and tested what then? The wait is frustrating enough without Musk being cavalier about it and never talking about it. It has to be intentional...doesn’t it? He cannot only be a genius some of the time.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
I'm most interested in Elon saying they are behind on orders for Powerwalls, because of battery production restraints. And because of that, they will only sell Powerwalls to people with Tesla solar panels.
Then they said, all Solar installations now have to include Powerwalls. How is that going to work, since they're already behind on orders for Powerwalls? Wont that cause Tesla to not be able to install as many solar systems?

Space Gold

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75 FSD, 1992 Volvo 240
Occupation
Bioinformatics
Country flag
I'm most interested in Elon saying they are behind on orders for Powerwalls, because of battery production restraints. And because of that, they will only sell Powerwalls to people with Tesla solar panels.
Then they said, all Solar installations now have to include Powerwalls. How is that going to work, since they're already behind on orders for Powerwalls? Wont that cause Tesla to not be able to install as many solar systems?
I understood the opposite: the constraint on solar, or solar + powerwall is not production but installation.

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
That Elon Musk keeps mentioning production of the Model Y at Giga Austin, and not the Cybertruck, I think is very telling. They both need the battery cell factory, so if they are available for the Model Y they are available for the CT. If anything they would be easier to integrate into the CT as it was designed for them and the Model Y is a redesign. The CT needs stainless steel, but if they have it for the starship they can have it for the CT, with a new stainless factory coming online. Probably the same motors as the Model Y. So does it all hinge on an 8k-ton die casting machine? And if they get it, and get it installed and tested what then? The wait is frustrating enough without Musk being cavalier about it and never talking about it. It has to be intentional...doesn’t it? He cannot only be a genius some of the time.
I think Elon Musk is just like the rest of us. Maybe the real difference between genius and ordinary people is that he works harder than ordinary people when he has better talent.
As for the introduction of new technologies, new materials, new processes on CT, I guess it's not that easy. Sometimes we are too optimistic about the difficulties because it's beyond our understanding. But I still have great faith in Tesla's engineering culture under Elon Musk, let's see

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
They had unforeseen difficulties installing the photovoltaic roof, and I thought it would be a good idea to bundle and install the photovoltaic roof and the energy wall together for today's Tesla

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
I memorize everything I read. It's a blessing and a curse. ^-^

I can't do the same for faces or lectures, so... ??‍♀

-Crissa
Very clever . Are you on Santa Cruz Island in Santa Bharara County, California?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Are you on Santa Cruz Island in Santa Barbara County, California?
Santa Cruz is also a city and county (and mountain range) on the north side of Monterey Bay, about half-way up the coast in California. San Francisco/San Jose are the cities nearest to me.

-Crissa

OP
OP
Cyberpark

Cyberpark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
[引用=“Crissa,POST:48857,成员:6398”]
圣克鲁斯也是蒙特利湾北侧的一个城市和县(和山脉),位于加州海岸的一半处。旧金山/圣何塞是离我最近的城市。

-克里斯萨
[/引述]
Sounds great. Do you like the 3rd party CT Camping System?
Sponsored