Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla M3, ct reservation
Occupation
QA automation
Country flag
"To be honest, this was a car that we thought wouldn't make production"
Yes "top" gear, we know you suck... I used to love this show, until i spotted the un-natural hate for tesla.. Now i hate these shills, even though ill grudgingly watch this video when it releaes.. Jeremy can eat a bag of diclets.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Yes "top" gear, we know you suck... I used to love this show, until i spotted the un-natural hate for tesla.. Now i hate these shills, even though ill grudgingly watch this video when it releaes.. Jeremy can eat a bag of diclets.
Reminds me of this (older video that could be offensive to some.)

Setok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land Rover Defender
Country flag
You do realise Jeremy hasn’t been involved with TG for years? And actually they are much more positive towards Tesla these days. Even the old crew is (and, to be honest, even the old clips were kind of entertaining in a provocative way — which is sort of the point with them).

Baldey

First Name
Jenia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla M3, ct reservation
Occupation
QA automation
Country flag
You do realise Jeremy hasn’t been involved with TG for years? And actually they are much more positive towards Tesla these days. Even the old crew is (and, to be honest, even the old clips were kind of entertaining in a provocative way — which is sort of the point with them).
i dono, falsifying data and passing it off as entertainment doesn't work for me.. Made me question all of the other episodes i enjoyed watching in the past, were they all fake too?

Setok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land Rover Defender
Country flag
i dono, falsifying data and passing it off as entertainment doesn't work for me.. Made me question all of the other episodes i enjoyed watching in the past, were they all fake too?
Yes

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
Top Gear is still around? Is this them trying to get noticed and remain relevant?

zoomer0056

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Country flag
People are always saying Tesla is disruptive. Tesla only does Tesla. It is everyone else disrupting themselves to be like Tesla, to catch up to Tesla.
Sponsored