Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Someone here posted on Twitter the video of the (blue covered) shipment that was delivered to the stamping area and suggested that it is the 9K ton gigapress. The pics in this thread 'were' delivered to the die-casting area and may very well be 9K ton gigapress components. They are different shipments to different parts of the factory, and components delivered to the stamping area are stamping press components. They might still be related to Cybertruck manufacturing.
Yes, the blue package was for stamping. A black covered heavy thing went to the casting entrance at the same time.

-Crissa
Sponsored

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
30 to 40 crates will show up when the GigaPress is delivered. (I forget the number and too lazy to look up)

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
I spot IDRA! It’s begun! In the back against the wall!!

Tesla Cybertruck Unconfirmed 9K Press Being Delivered To Giga Austin Site TODAY! idra-9k-giga-press-parts-

Tesla Cybertruck Unconfirmed 9K Press Being Delivered To Giga Austin Site TODAY! 852B2A2E-F2A6-4A41-A8CB-73A9D0978939

Last edited by a moderator:

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag

852B2A2E-F2A6-4A41-A8CB-73A9D0978939.jpeg
See those 2 big red boxes marked "FIRE SAND". My 1970 Honda 750 is highly collectable, because it's one of the Sandcast 750's. When Honda came up with the idea of making a motorcycle that large, they weren't sure if the public would buy them. So, at first they built the 750 engines by sand casting them.

If you watched the Sandy Munro video, he said that Cybertruck substructure in the photo from last week, could have been made up of SAND CAST sections. Hmmmm

Last edited:

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag

Yes, but wouldn't we all feel better if it was something huge rather than something small like the boxes against the wall? Did you see anything (I didn't) in any of Joe's other pics that showed the large components? For sure the pics tell us that they are readying the arrival and assembly of the 9K ton gigapress, but everyone knows that. It is nice to see that they have the bridge crane ready to use.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag

btw, the Seoul Express is on its way back to Houston, the Altamira Express is docked in the Port of Genova, and the Kobe Express is heading into port at Genova. So more parts could be on the way or soon be on the way. It doesn't have to happen in a single shipment. We also do not know where IDRA is with the second 9K ton gigapress. The last we heard they were in the middle of a test assembly but they could be in tear down and packing by now as far as we know.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag

You shouldn’t have told people where it was. Then we could have played a round of “Where’s IDRA”.

I think it’s clear at this point the GP is finally here. Pouring the foundation was the big tell, particularly when timed with IDRA’s announcement that they were shipping a few weeks ago.

Better late than never.

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
Yes, but wouldn't we all feel better if it was something huge rather than something small like the boxes against the wall? Did you see anything (I didn't) in any of Joe's other pics that showed the large components? For sure the pics tell us that they are readying the arrival and assembly of the 9K ton gigapress, but everyone knows that. It is nice to see that they have the bridge crane ready to use.
You do realize that raft red stuff is the linkage, right? That’s the part that actually slides the press back-and-forth.

I’m assuming with holiday freight costs, they’re taking cheap rates… Or it’s just starting to trickle in.

Or it’s literally already been there the whole time it’s just inside somewhere. (Unlikely)

Who knows
But, the press is here!!

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Haven't you ever had a big delivery like a computer and had the mouse arrive in a separate box a week before?

-Crissa

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
See those 2 big red boxes marked "FIRE SAND". My 1970 Honda 750 is highly collectable, because it's one of the Sandcast 750's. When Honda came up with the idea of making a motorcycle that large, they weren't sure if the public would buy them. So, at first they built the 750 engines by sand casting them.

If you watched the Sandy Munro video, he said that Cybertruck substructure in the photo from last week, could have been made up of SAND CAST sections. Hmmmm

I think fire sand is to put out fires.

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
Haven't you ever had a big delivery like a computer and had the mouse arrive in a separate box a week before?

-Crissa
LOL... Got the screen protector 2 weeks before we got the Model Y. LOL... That screen protector box was folded in half. They sent a replacement protector, and all is well. Forgot it was even on there until just now.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag

-Crissa
In my case the mouse tends to arrive the week after... :mad:
Sponsored