OP
BoomTrooper

BoomTrooper

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Avalanche (current) , Cybertruck x 2 (preordered)
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Tuesday's footage is now available. A quick weather update is that we're forecast to have thunderstorms this afternoon so we'll see how bad it is and if it'll keep me from the site today. Fingers crossed!

VolklKatana

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2019 Tesla M3 LR AWD FSD, CT3 reserved
Occupation
Data Architect
Country flag
hey @BoomTrooper, love watching the videos each evening, I commend you for your dedication to getting so much footage! well done!

Quick question on something I havent seen any of the Quad squad attempt(or maybe i missed it?)...is there anything visible if you look from the steel portion of the structure back toward the concrete stamping area? (in the direction of the arrow below) Thought it might be worth asking.
-Thanks!
Tesla Cybertruck VIDEO - Tesla Cybertruck TeraFactory Site Construction Is Well Underway 1618496949111

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
It's mostly just freebie Youtube music, but it's become my nightly lullaby.

(Thanks Randy!)

-Crissa
try watching Jeff Roberts everyday and Joe Tegtmeyer every other day.....habit forming......my nightly news program now....been watching since July....really fascinating....

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
hey @BoomTrooper, love watching the videos each evening, I commend you for your dedication to getting so much footage! well done!

Quick question on something I havent seen any of the Quad squad attempt(or maybe i missed it?)...is there anything visible if you look from the steel portion of the structure back toward the concrete stamping area? (in the direction of the arrow below) Thought it might be worth asking.
-Thanks!
1618496949111.png
Thats probably where the CT prototypes are hiding :p

OP
OP
BoomTrooper

BoomTrooper

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Avalanche (current) , Cybertruck x 2 (preordered)
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag

-Thanks!
1618496949111.png
There is a wall here. It was one of the first internal walls installed at the site.