WA waiting game

justG0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Model Y
Country flag
If I had a dollar for every time a Tesla rep told me my CT is in transit…. I’ve heard that line several times since the day after getting my VIN on March 24.
I know, I should not get my hopes high. But I have now received this confirmation of my cybertruck reaching Seattle Apr 21 - 25 timeframe from 2 different sources. And with the vin assigned April 3, based on other WA deliveries, I think it is close.
Sponsored

Fabville

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fabville.com
Vehicles
2020 Tesla Model X, 2015 Model S P85D, AWD CT
Country flag
My VIN was issued April 4th, 5,000 range. Of course Tesla won’t tell me if it’s still in Austin or here in WA. It kind of pisses me off, that’s it’s paid for, and zero communication from Tesla SC.

Why is its location a secret and why didn’t anyone reach out about the pedal issue! Rhetorical question.
Makes me wonder,where some of them are at too since a 72XX VIN was seen at Lynnwood.

Jamezam

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2021 Model Y, 2024 Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired military and government
Country flag
If I had a dollar for every time a Tesla rep told me my CT is in transit…. I’ve heard that line several times since the day after getting my VIN on March 24.
I’m a day 1 reservation holder as well, took a couple hours though with Tesla’s site frequently crashing. Configured AWD on 12/29, VIN assigned on 3/29. Mine should be delivered to Lynnwood.
I ordered my AWD 12/29 also. Pick up in Fife.

forcey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model Y, Cybertruck
Country flag
I finally received my VIN on 4/19/2024 for AWD. 87XX VIN
Interesting, I received the VIN a day after you on 4/20, but mine is #45XX. Perhaps they found one from the back of their lot.

CT425

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Confirmed RN1128xxxxx
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Interesting, I received the VIN a day after you on 4/20, but mine is #45XX. Perhaps they found one from the back of their lot.
Does your Purchase Agreement include Lifetime Premium Connectivity? Mine no longer has that. Switched to Standard Connectivity for 8 years.

forcey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model Y, Cybertruck
Country flag
Does your Purchase Agreement include Lifetime Premium Connectivity? Mine no longer has that. Switched to Standard Connectivity for 8 years.
Still says Lifetime for me.

OP
OP

Harley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
15 Highlander, 10 GL450, 03 Vette, 69 Mustang
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Update on Day 30 since getting VIN and two weeks since being told by Tesla phone rep that our CT was “one stop away” from being dropped off at the Lynnwood WA SC:

Stopped at the Lynnwood SC today and was told the truck “is here” but not ready for delivery because the operations staff isn’t working on Monday. Then told that layoffs and the recent pedal recall fix has been a further impact on deliveries.

As I was leaving, noticed five CTs behind the building, all looking like they hadn’t been touched (they were pretty dirty) since being unloaded from the transporter. Didn’t get close enough to see VINs.

justG0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Model Y
Country flag
Update on Day 30 since getting VIN and two weeks since being told by Tesla phone rep that our CT was “one stop away” from being dropped off at the Lynnwood WA SC:

Stopped at the Lynnwood SC today and was told the truck “is here” but not ready for delivery because the operations staff isn’t working on Monday. Then told that layoffs and the recent pedal recall fix has been a further impact on deliveries.

As I was leaving, noticed five CTs behind the building, all looking like they hadn’t been touched (they were pretty dirty) since being unloaded from the transporter. Didn’t get close enough to see VINs.
Yeah, WA delivery staff is off Sunday and Monday. Its been a while since any deliveries were made in WA. Hopefully this week the floodgates open.

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Seattle area, VIN showed up on 4/9. Called two weeks ago (before news of the recall came out) and was told delivery window is 4/22 - 4/30. No news since then about my delivery, but I assume the recall sets me back another week or two.

Jamezam

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Seattle area, VIN showed up on 4/9. Called two weeks ago (before news of the recall came out) and was told delivery window is 4/22 - 4/30. No news since then about my delivery, but I assume the recall sets me back another week or two.
I received my VIN on 4/4, my original delivery window was December to March, zero communication from Tesla, except when they can be bothered to respond to a message in the app.

Jamezam

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
I received vin just now! 11284xxx, configured 1/18, location Seattle.
That’s your reservation number, what is your VIN range? 5,000’s, 10,000’s…