Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Yeah, I can't wait to take it up the forestry roads in the Cascades. I've done it with my Mazda, but... I always have to be so careful about weather and road wear.

And to be able to take my bike places or get an FX and charge up at the truck and wander up trails... Man, that'll be nice.

-Crissa
Sponsored

Aces-Truck

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Prius
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Once I have my CT I'd be interested in meeting up with other CT owners and going for interesting drives of various types to places unknown.
Now that we start seeing more club members with Trucks next year, The idea of group Road Trips sounds pretty cool. Can you imagine what other vehicles would think after seek a convoy of say a dozen CT's passing by?

triggerbanger

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Previous: Model X / Upcoming FS CyberBeast
Occupation
Program Manager
Country flag
Cybertruck Event happened yesterday and even with the range and price I'm still in. Newcastle, WA

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Cybertruck Event happened yesterday and even with the range and price I'm still in. Newcastle, WA
Would have been nice to know BEFORE the event... But give us the deets!! Field trip summary required!

mbrockus

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Model X
Country flag
Hello Fellow Washington CT'ers. Patiently waiting with the rest of you. Really excited to have a truck again and do truck things and get out and travel some FS roads with no fear of paint scratches!

mdcoleman

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (reservation)
Country flag
Two spotted in the wild this last week, north of Seattle - one in Kenmore area, and a second on I-5 just north of UW. Personally, I've been beyond excited and waiting since day one for this beauty. FS email received 3/8, priced out the accessories/equipment included with the FS upcharge, and placed order a week later 3/13 after deciding it was "worth it" to expedite my delivery date and get all the stuff I would have purchased after the fact anyway. No VIN as of this post, and based on the reported WA orders that have been delivered, looks like week 2 of June will be my time.

mbrockus

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Model X
Country flag
I see on the tracker our lovely state has not had any "reported" new VIN's being issued. I have seen that a steering component is driving some delays now. I suspect that will push new deliveries and new VIN's back a few weeks 😢

mbrockus

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Model X
Country flag
The tracker will be updated soon. I just got my VIN. 8841 Config Date 1/12/24
Sponsored