We need to push Tesla & Elon to speed up the delivery of CT

batufrommongolia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
bmw m235i
Country flag
Hey guys, I think we all know what happened. it's postponed again, with some wording tricks.
Together we need to do something rather than only showing our kindness and understanding again and again.
We all love CT, but they should speed up the whole process, the factory building, the design and everything.
We've committed our love with deposits, and they promised the timeline, it is their job to deliver the CT to us, because they basically have all the resources in the world.
And, our kindness shouldn't be taken for granted.
Sponsored

MRTENNANT

First Name
Tray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Tesla Model 3, Tesla CT on Order
Occupation
Archaeologist
Country flag
Hey guys, I think we all know what happened. it's postponed again, with some wording tricks.
Together we need to do something rather than only showing our kindness and understanding again and again.
We all love CT, but they should speed up the whole process, the factory building, the design and everything.
We've committed our love with deposits, and they promised the timeline, it is their job to deliver the CT to us, because they basically have all the resources in the world.
"We need" ? I think you are having pronoun trouble....

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Tesla has billion$ of reasons to get the Cybertruck out the door quickly. Tens of billions of dollars in delayed revenue, billions of dollars of equipment deployed and idle, etc.

Us doing something to isn't going to make a damned bit of difference. If they could have it out tomorrow, they would.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
I plan on getting hired by Tesla. Attacking the problem twofold, I will act as captain hindsight plus get employee cut in production line priority. Care goes away when I receive mineā€¦ HA Ha haā€¦

Tongue in cheek for those who think I kick puppies for pleasure

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I plan on getting hired by Tesla. Attacking the problem twofold, I will act as captain hindsight plus get employee cut in production line priority. Care goes away when I receive mineā€¦ HA Ha haā€¦

Tongue in cheek for those who think I kick puppies for pleasure
I take all of your posts literally. So far your file includes insurance fraud and it seems likely you will be faking credentials to get hired at Tesla. I'm sure the FBI will be *very interested* when I report you.

Very

Interested.

?
āœŒ
?

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
What is your occupation?

We have a saying in the software business.....

"You can have it Good, fast, cheap - pick any TWO"

When you try to rush something technical, you get crap. Or defects that lead to a massive recall. Or casualties.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
"You can have it Good, fast, cheap - pick any TWO"
I made a continuous improvement excessive with an equilateral triangle and ring where the exercise is to get all three points in the ring while both resting on a desk. Triangle side is slight smaller than the rings inner diameter. The solution is analogous to develop new methods, tools, approach and new perspectives.

The solution also makes you angry at the person giving the exercise. ??

edit, I will post the answer later if any want to be angry at me

Last edited:

Trucky

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma until delivery
Occupation
Chief Investment Officer
Country flag
But I want an Oompa Loompa now daddy?

CyberT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR RWD
Occupation
Service Technician
Country flag
Just curious what you think we could do about it that Tesla isn't already doing?

Should we pool all of our monies together so that our Thousands can help with Tesla's Billions?

Should we find all of the smartest engineers in the world that are not currently employed at Tesla and tell them to go work for Tesla because we need our CTs now?

I used to be a carpenter, I can go to Austin and see if they need my help. Does anyone else have any other skills that they can offer?

I could go on and on but I think you get the silliness of my reply and hopefully of your ask. Tesla is doing big things, things that no one has ever done before. Let's just try to show a little patience while Tesla changes the world.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Does anyone else have any other skills that they can offer?
I specialize in lean/six sigma manufacturing. Do they really need one more person telling them how to season a stew? BTW, My two pot beef stew is (very biased) the best ever encountered

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
I made a continuous improvement excessive with an equilateral triangle and ring where the exercise is to get all three points in the ring while both resting on a desk. Triangle side is slight smaller than the rings inner diameter. The solution is analogous to develop new methods, tools, approach and new perspectives.

The solution also makes you angry at the person giving the exercise. ??

edit, I will post the answer later if any want to be angry at me
Annoying answer

many variants but for ease describing in text format.

fold each triangle point down 90 degrees. Rest the three points gently within the ring so the points are not deformed.

Point of the exercise is to adapt and overcome preconceived limitations.

flowerlandfilms

First Name
Eryk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yamaha SRV-250, Honda Odyssey RB1
Occupation
Film Maker
Country flag
But I want an Oompa Loompa now daddy?
WHAT , DO YOU GET, WHEN YOU CAN'T LEARN TO WAIT?
AN ANXIOUS REWARD, AND A MISERABLE FATE.
WHY, DON'T YOU TRY, TAKING IN A DEEP BREATH?
BEFORE YOU WORRY YOURSELF, TO DEATH

YOU'LL GET NO, YOU'LL GET NO, YOU'LL GET NO,
YOU''LL GET NO INFARCTIONS!

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
You canā€™t always get what you wantā€¦..
Sponsored