Fallenhero

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Kia Sportage X-Line, 2023 Tesla Model 3
Country flag
I look forward to owning my first electric truck. I cant wait. My kids are excited too.:):)

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Mechanical Designer
Country flag
I am looking forward to having all the new bells and whistles for a new car. My current vehicle is a 2004 Toyota Matrix, and it doesn't have hands-free/Bluetooth, navigation, etc. That and the added benefit of not having a gas vehicle as my daily driver will be a huge plus!

SickNick550

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sierra 1500
Country flag
Looking forward to being at the ground level of a utilitarian EV. Speed, massive storage, unique looks. Total package. And charging at home, no more leaving for work and needing gas.

alan auerbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'90 Isuzu PU (has to last until my CT arrives), '91 Grand Marquis, '02 Grand Cherokee (I'm so grand I can't stand it), e-bike.
Occupation
Retired prof.
Country flag
Last big thrill for an old guy. (Sorry to steal someone else's idea, but it resonated with me.)

If the entry has to be original, I'll be wanting a new truck next year, and would rather get stabbed in the eye than visit a dealership.

Carl Granquist

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1994 Harley Davidson Sportster, 1971 Chevrolet Corvette, 2016 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Retired Zookeeper
Country flag
I agree with most everything that’s been said. At a point where I can afford it is good too. It’ll be like the 1968 Corvette,...smashing and an instant classic!

Also, I’m not a fan of Facebook.

tdw

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'08 CR-V ==> '21 Cybertruck?
Country flag
It's time to go electric and I see the Cybertruck as the most reliable & utilitarian BEV out there. Can't wait to replace my old CR-V. ... Oh ... and I think it's also the coolest BEV out there!

Jarrod

First Name
Jarrod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Silverado, Cybertruck (ordered)
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Looking forward to not having to buy gas!!

Geo8282

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Challenger
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I look forward to capable everyday vehicle that will out perform the current pickups on the market. Having onboard air compressor, adjustable air suspension and autonomous driving capability are the main features that I like that the competition cannot provide.

Rohan

First Name
Rohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Tri Motor
Occupation
Owner Operator/ Truck Driver
Country flag
I'm most excited about having an all-electric truck for work. I'm an estimator and project manager for a construction subcontractor. I'm constantly driving all over the state, and frequently having to bring material with me for my crews. The on-board air and power would be a huge plus as well. The double takes from being a girl hopping out of it instead of a guy is just icing on the cake.
Hi Elle!!
I'm sure you are very excited about the new Cybertruck I'm on the same boat just like you....???. Hopefully we will get it as soon as possible so that we can show off to the people.

NyQuil9969

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge
Country flag
I can’t wait to be able to fit 6 grown adults and to have the luxury of a truck and an SUV with a lot of cover or uncover storage.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.