Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck
Occupation
carpenter
Country flag
I'm looking forward to using the cybertruck on the jobsite and charging it while it's parked outside.
Sponsored

Magnus2155

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Tech Sales
Country flag
The speed, sleakness, and durability.. Not to mention, driverless!!!!

Sputter

First Name
Herbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Model 3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I'm looking forward to the easy load tailgate to get m motorcycle in and out of the bed.
Me too!....check my avatar photo. I ride a 2015 BMW GS1200. It weighs about 550. Plus me on top and all the junk I usually carry, say a total of 750 pounds. Man! I'd hate to put a kink in that ramp. Cool as it is, if that thing got bent, heck, it'll never retract again. Yeah. I'm a bit worried. With the quad, it seems the weight would be spread out. Any other thoughts from bikers out there?

Korbink23

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 5.7L Tundra
Occupation
HVAC Service Tech
Country flag
So many things to look forward to, I would say the 500+ mile range in an electric truck is what impresses me most! You could make it weeks without needing a charge!

Deckard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Spinner
Occupation
Special bounty hunter
Country flag
1. I don't have a Facebook account and have no plans on getting one.
2. I look to forward to many things: my first EV (though I may get something before then to hold me over), not getting gas, less maintenance, my part in putting less emissions into the air we breath, etc. etc.

Hmm, I like my post/ticket #. 111. A 111 in binary represents a (lucky) 7 in decimal. ;)

Last edited:

Ryv

First Name
Ryvyr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
T-Bird, Focus, Mountaineer, Civic
Occupation
Veteran, Anthropologist, Artist
Country flag
To reference the meme, if able then why settle for less than a solar charging self driving bulletproof batmobile with camp and animal companion settings?

Bulk of family live in Texas and Tennessee whilst I have taken root in the Pacific Northwest. The culture of my two previous home states do not overwhelmingly lend to accepting the necessity of EVs for sustainability, and as population continues to grow for some time yet. That acceptance is changing though not nearly swiftly enough.

So, with Cyber Truck and constant traveling with the good word, I may ascend to join others in meme status as "a/that Cyber Tesla girl" trying to help change closed and misinformed minds about the irrevocable future, and how electrification, solar, and more spread empathy truly can bring about the sort of world felt proud to help build and leave to younger generations.

On a personal note, I am confident visiting kith and kin more regularly (made easier with Tesla) with the CT (specifically, being truck countries) will make and reinforce a lasting impact, and help free their minds from self-destructive apathy and complacency, which can become infectious, which is the goal.

leroyfoster

First Name
Leroy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 dodge truck
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I like the offroad capabilities and the 500 mile range, as I live in the middle of nowhere in South Dakota. A 200 mile plus drive each way to a small city for shopping or business is the norm.

rharl

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cyber truck tri motor
Occupation
insurance
Country flag
I am most looking forward to being able to make my sports car friends jealous that my truck is faster than their cars.

DARKFURY1

First Name
Chauncy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Coach
Country flag
I drive a RAM 1500 at the moment. I am looking forward to not filling up with gas weekly. The ramp when I am loading things, Family trips for my son and his baseball team. and above all else THE ABSOLUTE POWER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.