Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreamer Ryan

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Diesel. Raze, 2010 Dodge Ram Diesel 2500, 2002 Tiffin Phaeton Diesel Pusher, 2005 Vulcan VN1600
Occupation
Hotel owner, WFG
Country flag
I am so looking forward to having an electric vehicle I can truly use for anything. And to be honest, after test driving a 3, I am so looking forward to all the power and “tricks” planned for the CT. Excited can’t describe it.

corkgiants

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion
Occupation
Dog Catcher
Country flag
I want to piss off all the people that keep telling me how ugly the Cyber Truck is. I want them to see how flipping awesome it actually is.

Cibrtrk

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Chevy Bolt, 2008 Mazda CX-9
Occupation
CAD Designer
Country flag
I'm looking forward to all that locked and hidden storage for the musical gear I haul around . . . and to finally putting these plates on it!

Tesla Cybertruck We're Giving Away Some Cybertruck Keychains (Contest Inside) [Winners Announced] CT plates

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
Well, I went on Facebook and liked the club. Now, I'm just going to have to continue waiting for the Cybertruck. Currently, I have an F350 Platinum sitting in my garage and a Prius out in the driveway. That's my daily driver now. Well, that and my motorcycle. Anyway, the wife and my 3rd daughter (the only one living at home and driving) use two bays while my truck occupies the last two (tandem). Well, this Cybertruck will become my daily driver AND my truck. So, I'll be back to parking indoors. And THAT, is at least one thing I'm looking forward to again.

Easyejl

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Audi Q4 e-tron,2017 WRX STI, 2003 Mazda Miata
Occupation
Software development
Country flag
I'm mostly looking forward to the 0-60 times

Samsonite_2001

First Name
Truezy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia stinger GT2
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I am looking forward to the no compromise engineering design, materials, manufacture and software of the Cybertruck. It’s truly a reimagining of a vehicle, that seems to do everything well. Plus with a 500+ mile range, it should make my first EV ownership experience very easy to manage, with little to no range anxiety.

rlhamil

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Trans Am WS6, 2007 PT Cruiser GT
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Quiet, reliable, reasonably fast, and does practically anything. :) Oh, and range (tri-motor) long enough for a day on the road, at a price much lower than the upcoming Roadster (not that it isn't tempting too).

Kamin

First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Health Physicist
Country flag
I have been waiting years for a vehicle that is all electric, drives itself, and has all the capability I need. Cybertruck is the first that meets everything.

Moist 2

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 BMW X3, 2015 Subaru Forrester
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Looking forward to driving by every gasoline station with my 7 grand children in it...can not wait!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.