What if you reservation number is not on the list?

Karen Palmer

First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 4
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Dont have it on the download excel sheet they put out.
What now?
Found this:

Cybertruck Reservation Tracker
Here we are keeping track of all user's reservation numbers as approximate place in line. In addition, provide an estimate when Tesla will deliver your cybertruck to you.

Find out your approximate sequential reservation number from the Cybertruck Owners Club:
"Your order numbers is just a sequential number, starting at about 112744100 (the number that reservations began). So subtract that from your number for your (approximate) place in line"
https://www.cybertruckownersclub.co...er-number-how-to-tell-your-place-in-line.251/

Share your reservation number or your approximate place in line, along with your estimated delivery date.
Sponsored

SEER

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Outback, ZR-2, K3500 dually, Cybertruck
Country flag
What now?
Found this:

Here we are keeping track of all user's reservation numbers as approximate place in line. In addition, provide an estimate when Tesla will deliver your cybertruck to you.

Find out your approximate sequential reservation number from the Cybertruck Owners Club:
"Your order numbers is just a sequential number, starting at about 112744100 (the number that reservations began). So subtract that from your number for your (approximate) place in line"
https://www.cybertruckownersclub.co...er-number-how-to-tell-your-place-in-line.251/

Share your reservation number or your approximate place in line, along with your estimated delivery date.
You have to enter your order info on that tracker!

gphenix

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
75th Anniversary Jeep Grand Cherokee, MERCEDES AMG SLC43
Country flag
Find your estimated position using 'verify' at this URL: https://sites.google.com/view/tesla-reservation-tracker

From there it will ask you to enter it. You do not have to directly touch the google file anymore.

-Crissa
I guess some of us don’t fully understand what is important anymore. When trying to log my regrestration number that was the easiest part. The difficult part is remembering at what time and date you ordered it. After that in seeking help with it none could be found. The system is not made for the older people, of which the younger understand. When I ordered it is not that important to me, what is important is that I did. My number is with Tesla. The tracker I can live without.

MEDICALJMP

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I guess some of us don’t fully understand what is important anymore. When trying to log my regrestration number that was the easiest part. The difficult part is remembering at what time and date you ordered it. After that in seeking help with it none could be found. The system is not made for the older people, of which the younger understand. When I ordered it is not that important to me, what is important is that I did. My number is with Tesla. The tracker I can live without.
You got an RN mail from Tesla when you reserved the CT. That has a date/time stamp. Look at the email. Since the reply is nearly instant it will be close enough.

gphenix

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
75th Anniversary Jeep Grand Cherokee, MERCEDES AMG SLC43
Country flag
You got an RN mail from Tesla when you reserved the CT. That has a date/time stamp. Look at the email. Since the reply is nearly instant it will be close enough.
That was a long time ago. When I ordered there was only around 250,000 orders,

Luftpilot

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-350, HD Nightrod Special, Toyota Highlander
Occupation
Adventure nut
Country flag
What now?
Found this:

Hi there, I ordered mine on 12/04/2019. Order # is RN113131418. However, I cannot find my res in the tracker. It says, " Cannot find reservation". What's up with that??

Firetruck41

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Leaf, 2017 Bolt, 2010 Ram 2500 Megacab
Country flag
Hi there, I ordered mine on 12/04/2019. Order # is RN113131418. However, I cannot find my res in the tracker. It says, " Cannot find reservation". What's up with that??
When did you enter your info in the tracker?

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Conspiracy theory 27: once you enter the reservation number, the tracker checks if you ordered before Los Angeles orders. if true, your reservation is cancelled and replaced farther down the production line. If false, remains in place. Los Angeles orders also hold their place in line.

Totally believable

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
However, I cannot find my res in the tracker. It says, " Cannot find reservation". What's up with that??
The tracker only contains the RNs that were added by owners before May, 2021. You must not have added it before the Sheet filled up.

That's okay, Tesla has their own database. This is just for fun and Science.

-Crissa

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
The tracker only contains the RNs that were added by owners before May, 2021. You must not have added it before the Sheet filled up.

That's okay, Tesla has their own database. This is just for fun and Science.

-Crissa
i got a bone to pick with you… how can I promote conspiracies if you post facts?

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
i got a bone to pick with you… how can I promote conspiracies if you post facts?
Don’t worry, you are safe. It is only in recent years that reality has become more fascinating than conspiracy however there are still ton of folks that are hooked on them. Conspiracies are just like CT, there will always be more demand for them than you can produce and just like CT, you never have to produce any evidence for them. If some schmuck ask you for proof, just tell them you will have it in a month or so.

Last edited:

Cybr on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 UncorkedMS75awd+Upgrade fsd,M3LRawd+fsd,CT3FSD
Country flag
It’s interesting to read now that 250k reservations were made in the first 48 hours after CT reveal. Anyone? Hmmmm. This is a weeee bit weird. Where is this number coming from all of a sudden. It even conflicts with Elon’s tweet he sent out which I think was the 26th November? I could be wrong. Anyone?
Sponsored