What made you decide to buy your Cybertruck?

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I want to hitch up a caravan and do a 'Big Lap' ( Australia).

The Tri Motor with 800K reduced to say 400-500k with load will do the job, will be safe, and I can have my own power station wherever I go !

My only minor concern is the undue attention from the smart Alecs. But on the other side of the coin, there are also great people out there.

Right now , the East coast has good coverage, hopefully in a couple of years there will be recharge facilities( other than destination) linking all major cities.

Looking forward to meeting up with other Cybering Grey Nomads one day.
Advertisement

Timmo

First Name
Tim
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru
Country flag
I decided to reserve the CT dual motor for my first EV solely on the 49k price. The specs and all the gizmos are a huge bonus. Now, I know it will qualify for an 8k rebate from what I under stand. If the price is north of 49k, deal is off for me. I’ll spend my $ on the Subaru Solterra for 40k and rebate of $12,500.00. There are Union made, new EV Toyota platform and will do the job in looking for. IF.. Tesla CT dual motor stays 49k with out FSD etc, the CT is mine! I’my number comes in 14k range in California so I have some time to compare

CYBER PARK

Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
I thought the CT with it’s Lambo looks, killer speed, long range and Tesla engineering would start at $130K. When I heard Elon state the price I just could not believe it. I immediately ordered a tri-motor. Bonus is bulletproof lol !

4E420CF3-291B-41DB-92E4-6C3C512313AB.png
I wish I could go to Canada with a CT

Jim Polkowski

First Name
Jim P
Reaction score
Vehicles
Traverse
Country flag
I decided to reserve the CT dual motor for my first EV solely on the 49k price. The specs and all the gizmos are a huge bonus. Now, I know it will qualify for an 8k rebate from what I under stand. If the price is north of 49k, deal is off for me. I’ll spend my $ on the Subaru Solterra for 40k and rebate of $12,500.00. There are Union made, new EV Toyota platform and will do the job in looking for. IF.. Tesla CT dual motor stays 49k with out FSD etc, the CT is mine! I’my number comes in 14k range in California so I have some time to compare
I'm in full agreement. My guess is the price will be at least $10000 more and maybe a $7500 rebate. It will be a very close decision and will be dependant on other EVs on the market and their cost. I have a Bolt now and it if a fun little car with good range. The CT would replace the Pacifica Van for hauling the grandkids and travel.

TK0384

First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicles
Scion xB
Country flag
Reserved one on the original announcement day because it's pretty. Finding out later about the neato functionality has only made me more certain I want one.

Advertisement

TSLA Stock

Advertisement