Real Estate Broker
Country flag

DFWBrad

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (May??), MS'22 (Sold), M3P (Sold)
Country flag
Now for the wide body kits 😎 tbh it's going to be fun to see how everyone customizes their CT.

I'd say ask UP and see what they say. I assume it will effect both range and turning. But No1 is going to have done serious testing to find out. Sounds like a great start to a channel! :D

TwilightHan

First Name
Han
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model S, CT Beast Now Ordered
Country flag
If you get wheel spacers you will change the dynamics & suspension geometry of the vehicle and it won’t perform the same. Looks cool but for anything more than normal driving, you are risking part failures in extreme circumstances such as evasive high speed maneuvers or offroading.

Yes, it will look cooler for sure. Some states it may be illegal to be outside the wheel well or you may need wider covers like in PA.

OP
OP
The Tumbler

The Tumbler

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck FD series Dual Motor AWD
Occupation
Real Estate Broker
Country flag
If you get wheel spacers you will change the dynamics & suspension geometry of the vehicle and it won’t perform the same. Looks cool but for anything more than normal driving, you are risking part failures in extreme circumstances such as evasive high speed maneuvers or offroading.

Yes, it will look cooler for sure. Some states it may be illegal to be outside the wheel well or you may need wider covers like in PA.
Thanks. Have never put them on. That’ll be a NO THEN FROM ME DAWG…

Thank you.
Sponsored