Who here plans on NOT babying their Cybertruck and will use it for heavy work?

FullyGrounded

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
blah
Country flag
My CT will be used in wide-open overlanding and off-road excursions. Sure, it will also tow my heavy equipment when necessary, but will mostly enjoy the nice life. The stainless exo will be tested vs heavy brush and worse, so we will see. There are solid reasons for my decision to go with the CT. I'm counting on Elon to deliver. peace

Frankenblob

First Name
Frank, USA is the BEST. Communism SUX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M38A-1, Trans-am
Country flag
I plan to rock it to sleep, feed it when it's hungry, hold it when it's scared and take lots of obnoxious selfies with it that annoy my friends that don't have Cybertrucks.
As my wife is paying for it, I will be in the lot scratching it up and spray bombing camo colors on it.
After that, hmmmmmmm, lets have some fun.
I know it will carry firewood/deer/pig/turkey...and many know that bushwacking aint recommed for that Ferrari.
Leisure, family and Black Tie events here we come.
Valet??! NO WAY I will park it myself.
I remember when the snow used to be mounded up and around parking lot light posts. It used to get about 12-15 feet high. There was this one chap who would drive his jeep up the mound and park it there on the incline (5-8 feet up). That always struck me as COOL, now I wanna try it.

Last edited:

Vrakpant

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Land Rover 109, Ford Transit Custom
Country flag
Will be used daily to haul lumber. Can't wait to NOT bring a petrol generator to the offgrid construction sites. Oh... and best part. If i forgot something at lumberyard/home depot equivalent.. I DONT HAVE TO LEAVE the site.. send truck to get materials for me while I work. FSD FTW. game changer.

LoPro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 DM LR
Country flag
Depends on what is within the realms of "real work" and "real truck". Bring firewood from my father-in-law's farm to both the cabin and home. Building materials. Sports equipment. Trips with the electric mountain bikes in the back with charging output built in. IKEA shopping with no holds barred (oh joy...).

DarinCT

First Name
Darin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3, CT triM
Country flag
Here's a bunch of things that I've never done before that I will probably do incorrectly while still having fun in my CT:
Overland, rock crawling, baja, truck camping, hauling, towing.

I'll also do Turo, local rent-a-truck stuff, and long drives to meet up with family. I'm sure whatever else people want to try is on the list too. Huh...I should make a YouTube channel about my adventures...

So I'm guessing it'll get used and abused.

TheLastStarfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Challenger, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Country flag
As my wife is paying for it, I will be in the lot scratching it up and spray bombing camo colors on it.
After that, hmmmmmmm, lets have some fun.
I know it will carry firewood/deer/pig/turkey...and many know that bushwacking aint recommed for that Ferrari.
Leisure, family and Black Tie events here we come.
Valet??! NO WAY I will park it myself. It will park itself.
I remember when the snow used to be mounded up and around parking lot light posts. It used to get about 12-15 feet high. There was this one chap who would drive his jeep up the mound and park it there on the incline (5-8 feet up). That always struck me as COOL, now I wanna try it.

Gvardaman

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW 330ci, VW Corrado (non-op)
Occupation
Country flag
I hope to add on to my garage to get it to fit.
Then, I will park it inside and bring it out on days where the weather is perfect and I can keep nasty rain and dust off of it as much as possible. I think it will do enough “work” by getting charged and having to allow me to sit in it (on special occasions).
I do expect it will end up being used to carry things from IKEA, the grocery store and even a hardware store. In those cases, I will try to get a mattress or some other heavy padding to protect the bed.
And obviously, PPF and Ceramic coating inside and out.
Does anyone make a PPF for the underside of the car?

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Yep, mostly my Cybertruck will be used as like a minivan, toy hauler. If you don't think that's heavy work, you don't know my wife and kids. :) :ROFLMAO: :p ? :oops:

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
Oh hell yeah. I plan to park it right up front in the narrow spaces near the front of the store. Door ding this you old Cadillac! :LOL::cool:

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Oh hell yeah. I plan to park it right up front in the narrow spaces near the front of the store. Door ding this you old Cadillac! :LOL::cool:
As someone knifes your tire instead of scratching your paint.
Sponsored