Who here plans on NOT babying their Cybertruck and will use it for heavy work?

Gvardaman

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW 330ci, VW Corrado (non-op)
Occupation
Country flag
I want it to be the last vehicle I ever buy.
This is actually where I am as well. It will be fast enough and hopefully fun enough to drive and give me all the utility I might need.
I really hope this works out and I can get this. Between now and the release a lot can change, hopefully it will just get better and better!
Sponsored

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I want it to be the last vehicle I ever buy.
If Elon has his way it probably will be. It’s not going to be too long before robotaxis take over and the vast majority of people never need to own a vehicle.

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
I'm replacing my F350 work truck with service boxes with my cybertruck. It's going to be put to good use moving tools, machines, parts and navigating out to some remote sites off road. Going to be good time.

TirNaOg

First Name
Deasun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Expedition
Country flag
I will probably never use all its features or get to its limits.
House haulage. Family Haulage and me dogs!.
Daily use and a few long hauls.
Replacing my current Ford Expedition EL.
Hoping tis my last truck. :)

CyberCop

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Silverado HD , Cybertruck dual on order
Occupation
Retired LEO ?‍♂??
Country flag
Daily driver, will not baby this truck but drive it like I do my 3500 Silverado HD.

NiceGuyMax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Occupation
Electro/Mechanical Tech
Country flag
If and I mean If I buy one, it will be used as a truck. I'll pick up a yard of soil. Or maybe some horseshit. Some crushed rock or sand. If my Tacoma can do it now, a cyber truck sure the hell can do it. I know I will be building or buying a bedliner when I do use it. I'll have to protect the slide for the vault cover.

MEDICALJMP

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
It’s a truck. It’s entire reason to exist is to haul, tow, and kick ass in the outback. To keep it from its true nature is antithetical to is electronic soul.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I will baby mine.

Going over rock mounds, racing through soft sand or muddy bogs, hauling pallets of stonework for the yard, towing a large camper up a mountain pass...

You will hear me, “Come on, baby! Baby, baby! Make it over/through/up/around! We can do it baby!” Followed shortly by a howl and a, “That’s my baby! Oh, you’re gorgeous, baby! We win again!!”

Hopefully later that evening she will then let me crawl into her loving arms and wrap me in protective comfort as she drives me home in my dream filled sleep.

I hope to have many adventures with my baby by my side.

OP
OP
First Name
Wang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I will baby mine.

Going over rock mounds, racing through soft sand or muddy bogs, hauling pallets of stonework for the yard, towing a large camper up a mountain pass...

You will hear me, “Come on, baby! Baby, baby! Make it over/through/up/around! We can do it baby!” Followed shortly by a howl and a, “That’s my baby! Oh, you’re gorgeous, baby! We win again!!”

Hopefully later that evening she will then let me crawl into her loving arms and wrap me in protective comfort as she drives me home in my dream filled sleep.

I hope to have many adventures with my baby by my side.
You'd almost wished the Cybertruck had a tailpipe right? ? ❤ ?

Rockvillerich

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, tri-motor, and dual motor.
Occupation
Machine fabrication
Country flag
I know the truck is badass, but most of it's badassness won't really be put to the test unless it gets treated like a real truck.
Mine will be hauling equipment, firewood, building supplies, and all the stuff my Ford has, plus towing a small horse trailer.

Delusional

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150
Occupation
Construction
Country flag
In my job at the apartment complex, every ten days or so I have to empty the dog cans. I figure all eight cans add up to about 300 pounds. The rest of the time my truck is no more than a rolling toolbox, maybe haul some drywall occasionally. I swear to dawg, in terms of total payload weight hauled, my last two trucks have hauled more dog shit than anything else. CYBRTRK will be no different. It will just get from the cans to the dumpster a lot quicker.

Quicksilver

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan van
Occupation
Retired military
Country flag
We have a 40 acre farm in NE Alabama so all our vehicles do farm related hauling duty depending on capacity. The Dodge 3500 pulls the gooseneck hay trailer and the stock trailer. The Dodge 2500 hauls pallets of feed, small loads of baled hay and other misc loads. My little EV200 Nissan van can haul two pallets of light stuff. Since I'm older now I don't do as much long distance driving and don't do as many projects. That being said I will work my CT like a rented mule and wash it once a year whether it needs it or not. It will prob be the last vehicle I ever buy. I have already promised my disabled veteran buddy that he will get it after they play Taps over me.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Dog cans?

Where's the ill emoticon?

?

Oh! Someone with the Nissan EV van! Those are so hard to find in the US! What battery? How does it handle? The pack still doesn't have fancy cooling but doesn't have the Leaf's design flaw, how does it handle?

-Crissa
Sponsored