U92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rubicon MW3
Occupation
FILM
Country flag
So if you ordered in NOV I think the Cybertrucks will be worth double or triple what people pay for them. I believe FOMO will kick in because its basically an aventador for 1/5 the price and its better lol. Its basically like buying 50k tesla stock in march. This is going to be one of the best investments anyone could have made. Congrats to those that got in NOV. I only got 2 reservations.
Sponsored

OP
OP
U92

U92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rubicon MW3
Occupation
FILM
Country flag
Depending on the model number and how soon. Supply and demand becomes crazy. Some people said they sold their spot for 300% profit. Why could someone with cash to burn not pay 2x the price to get a 3 motor with a vin under 10k lol. I bet it happens.

OP
OP
U92

U92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rubicon MW3
Occupation
FILM
Country flag
Not me as I See it probably costing more as inflation and the self driving that is worth 100k easy is added for 7k ;)

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Depending on the model number and how soon. Supply and demand becomes crazy. Some people said they sold their spot for 300% profit. Why could someone with cash to burn not pay 2x the price to get a 3 motor with a vin under 10k lol. I bet it happens.
This is a lot more accurate then your first claim. One huge difference in the statements is that you now say people who get the triple digit VIN numbered CT's. From what we've heard so far it sounds like all the people with triple digit VIN's will be hand picked by Tesla. They have said, employees will be first to receive CT's. So I would gather especially the double digit would be already spoken for. Tesla key people, Hollywood friends of Elon like Jay Leno and more. You are correct those low VIN number vehicles will be collectables and extremely hard to get.
In your first statement you just said people who ordered in Nov. could get double or triple. That's crazy, I ordered within an hour of the reveal and I'm behind 43,000 reservations.

mattcatt

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda CX-3, Mini Cooper
Country flag
Does the reservation number reveal the build position #, or the Referral code?
My reservation is RN113158146 - does that mean 158k?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Does the reservation number reveal the build position #, or the Referral code?
My reservation is RN113158146 - does that mean 158k?
There are two threads on it, but here: https://www.cybertruckownersclub.co...rtruck-preorder-reservation-number.39/page-36

Go here and 'verify' that you put in your details: https://sites.google.com/view/tesla-reservation-tracker they have a formula that tries to dig the Cybertruck reservations out of the general reservation number (which includes everything Tesla sells, even solar). It predicted Elon's estimate of over 700,000 orders.

-Crissa

israndy

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tesla Model 3, 2012 Mitsubishi I-Miev, 2x 2007 Vectrix VX-1, 2000 Honda Insight, 1999 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired from IT
Country flag
I am not sure they will be very valuable, I got two reservations for the TM3 thinking I could help pay for one by selling the other, but with the rebates at the time, it just proved too difficult to roll them over to a new owner and you couldn't sell your reservation so I just got my second reservation refunded. They were pretty easy to get even early on, not like the Model X was in 2016.