Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tacoma TRD Off Road, 2018 Tundra Limited, 2016 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I like your videos. They aren't just fanboy nor are they hating change. Well done and informative.
Thank you.

UpToNoGood

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tacoma 4x4, 2015 Super Tenere
Occupation
Cyber stuff
Country flag
You lost me when you said "I think" and it is just me wanting to learn more about this truck with facts not speculation.

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
You lost me when you said "I think" and it is just me wanting to learn more about this truck with facts not speculation.
The only place to get facts is from tesla or from people who got them from tesla. The rest is all speculation but that doesn't mean some of it isn't valuable, especially informed speculation. This video does a good job of starting a conversation about what air suspension with damping means for CT owners.

Saskateam

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Jeep YJ, 2019 Jeep Cherokee, Cybertruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Operating Manager Power Lineman
Country flag
Well you can sit in a while for 2 years and when you come out we will have some facts. Until we have all the information we can only guess. This is an educated guess and well reasoned. We all think the CT will be awesome however we do not know it as fact. Yet we all put money down and constantly read this forum and watch videos and do web searches hoping for more information and speculation. I think Cybertrucktruckguy is correct in his assumptions and intuitive leaps and I am thankful that this makes me think of use cases for the suspension. Also he is talking to both experienced and not experienced people.

OP
OP
cybertrucktruckguy

cybertrucktruckguy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tacoma TRD Off Road, 2018 Tundra Limited, 2016 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Thanks for sharing.

Here are the points in the video where I focus exclusively on the data and summary of that data:

Quotes from Journalists about Suspension 3:35
Summary of what Quotes reveal about the Suspension 8:54

You can see I spend a little more than 5 minutes just pulling actual journalist quotes who spent substantial time with the vehicle and then follow that up by summarizing those quotes and placing them in a logical context.

Garden_Aum

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius Prime, Nissan Leaf, Tri Motor Cyber Truck
Occupation
Researcher
Country flag
Yes, it is a unicorn in the truck community. Perhaps, we could categorize it as the gold plated, rainbow striped, Unicorn of trucks. The Cybertruck will likely have the ride feel of the old LTD sedans that were often described as "driving a sofa".