TheLastStarfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Challenger, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Country flag
The US has 8X the number of shooting deaths per person than Canada, and the rest of the "western" world countries like the UK, etc. Seriously. 8X. I can barely tell the difference between being in Canada and the US - at least in the North East where I live - except that I'm 8X less likely to get shot and killed north of the border. Also, we have lots of guns, they're just more regulated, and you can't walk around with a handgun or automatic rifle. Curbing gun use in the US would save thousands of lives from shootings. It would then make the police less twitchy when approaching someone, which would reduce police shootings. Reduced police shootings would mean less black people feeling like cops are killing them. Less black people feeling they're getting shot by police means less riots and violence. All that added up means a lot more happy days for a lot more people, I'm not sure extreme gun freedom provides the same level of happiness contributions. But I digress.

On the main topic, no, I don't think the CT will incite violence. I do think it will incite drunk vandals to throw a rock at it and see if the glass breaks. That's why I hope to park it in a garage.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.