Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
Hey, everybody,
I was just checking out the Evannex.com site and there are some neat, apparently well made, accessories for current models. I know there aren't any already made for the Cybertruck and also that there is a long wait till it gets here but I'm curious what accessories for your Tesla that you already own are favorites or "Must-have".

As I wait on my wife's MY, I got her the Fob because she said she wanted one. I also just ordered a Tempered Glass screen protector. I would hope the glass is mostly scratch resistant but don't want to see a bunch of fine scratches in the screen a couple years from now.

What's worth it and what isn't? Help a newbie out, here! Thanks!

Tesla Cybertruck Your favorite CURRENTLY owned accessories 1590520787213

Tesla Cybertruck Your favorite CURRENTLY owned accessories 1590520828821
Sponsored

OP
OP
TyPope

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
I should have added that I was temped by some kind of cover for the key fob. Do those things get all scratched up or do they stay looking nice?

Regenshire

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 RWD LR, Model Y Perf, CyberTruck AWD Order
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I really really like my 3D MAXpider Custom Fit All-Weather Car Floor Mats for my Model 3. Excellent fit, and quality, with coverage of all of the floor. They are durable and attractive.

If they offer a similiar product for the Cybertruck it will be an immediate purchase as soon as I a) Have my CyberTruck and b) they make the floor mat.

Last edited:

Regenshire

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 RWD LR, Model Y Perf, CyberTruck AWD Order
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Another "Accessory" I find invaluable on my Model 3 is an IceMule Pro insulated Backpack that I keep in my frunk.

Its basically a soft body cooler that will keep stuff cool for a long period of time. I mostly use it for cold grocery hauling if I am going to multiple stores, but it also amazingly useful for long road trips where you want to keep soda and food cool. Also, it has straps and can be carried on your back like a backpack, so it would work well for outdoor activities.

The IceMule Pro comes in a few sizes. I got the the largest version of the bag which can carry 40 liters.

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
There is a little cubby hole under the display in the X (and presumably, the S). A couple of people make little drawers that fit in there. Great place for all your charging cards etc.

I'd say a screen protector is a must have.

Various charging adapters, The only one I have ever used is the CHAdeMO but I have used that a lot!

Fob covers for the markings so I can tell which is the front and which is the back.

MEDICALJMP

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
I heard yesterday from a 3 owner who drives a lot (58000+ miles on his 2018) that the windshields are prone to rockchips. He carries a windshield repair kit. That should not a a CT issue. Anyone else have that issue?

MUSK007

Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S - P100D
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Key fob came with my car. I really like it and no cover needed. I added mud floor mat’s and love them too. RPM Tesla did some trim applications in red and carbon scents.

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
1)A spare tire, jack and jack point protectors
2)Puncture repair kit (little compressor and special foam for the special tires)
3)110V and 240V extension cords
4)Portable refrigerator (40 - 60W when compressor is running - can plug into 12V outlet)

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Hey, everybody,
I was just checking out the Evannex.com site and there are some neat, apparently well made, accessories for current models. I know there aren't any already made for the Cybertruck and also that there is a long wait till it gets here but I'm curious what accessories for your Tesla that you already own are favorites or "Must-have".

As I wait on my wife's MY, I got her the Fob because she said she wanted one. I also just ordered a Tempered Glass screen protector. I would hope the glass is mostly scratch resistant but don't want to see a bunch of fine scratches in the screen a couple years from now.

What's worth it and what isn't? Help a newbie out, here! Thanks!

1590520787213.png

1590520828821.png
I got my wife a Jeda wireless charging dock for her phone as well as the Jeda extension module and a large SSD for the dashcam videos. The New models come with wireless charging standard but the SSD should be considered a must-buy for all Tesla owners. I keep my phone in a wallet and it is too thick for the Jeda wireless charging pad (by the way).

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
1)A spare tire, jack and jack point protectors
2)Puncture repair kit (little compressor and special foam for the special tires)
3)110V and 240V extension cords
4)Portable refrigerator (40 - 60W when compressor is running - can plug into 12V outlet)
Thanks for the reminder. I also got my wire the tire repair kit and a paint repair kit.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I heard yesterday from a 3 owner who drives a lot (58000+ miles on his 2018) that the windshields are prone to rockchips. He carries a windshield repair kit. That should not a a CT issue. Anyone else have that issue?
Let’s hope it won’t be an issue.

MUSK007

Banned
Banned
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S - P100D
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I got Tesla touch up paint kit and had to use it on my door from a shopping parking lot ding. Works pretty good too.

Cybr on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 UncorkedMS75awd+Upgrade fsd,M3LRawd+fsd,CT3FSD
Country flag
Big time. Does not take long at all on the freeways here In California. Seriously nuts. Especially Subcontractors, private owners that do not use mud flaps at all on their trucks. These subcontractors and bigger work Trucks will have the window chipped fast. These guys Only allow a few feet before they’ll turn in front of you on these freeways. It’s sink or swim. Lol repair kit is smart or safelite auto glass. ?

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
These guys Only allow a few feet before they’ll turn in front of you on these freeways. It’s sink or swim. Lol repair kit is smart or safelite auto glass. ?
That's more a SoCal vs NorCal issue, though. You guys have nutty drivers down there!

-Crissa