g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
Last time he was there he showed off the Cybertruck. I’m sure Leno will have some Cybertruck related questions.

I kinda wonder. Timely. They talked about the steel, I know that, thats on the Space X craft. Same steel as Cybertruck material.

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
Nah.

He did that visit **and** Musk is going to do a live appearance with Leno on “Leno’s Garage” (fucking autocorrect tried to “fix it” AGAIN)
K, so I'm not in a time machine? Fine.. Gee OGRE ;)

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
We're all desperate dude hahah I could see the truck sitting there in the background of said interview, but I don't think we'll know much anything there/ then.

"we'll unveil it 11.22.23, Like greggertruck has said the whole time. He gets a free one" I think he might say that. IDK. Just spit balling.

OP
OP
Ogre

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
We're all desperate dude hahah I could see the truck sitting there in the background of said interview, but I don't think we'll know much anything there/ then.

"we'll unveil it 11.22.23, Like greggertruck has said the whole time. He gets a free one" I think he might say that. IDK. Just spit balling.
I’m interested enough that I’ll tune in, but not so expectant that I’ll be disappointed if nothing happens.

As I said in the other thread, lots of pieces we need to see. He might drop some little tidbit though. Maybe that is “Desperate”? I’m not missing dinner to catch it.

OP
OP
Ogre

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I'll watch it when they post to YouTube.

I don't even think I can tune into a TV channel.

-Crissa
I guess I wasn’t paying attention to my own link. I don’t have cable or broadcast TV either and assumed it was YouTube or something modern.

Also saw another post about it, and sounds like it is mostly SpaceX focused. Apparently Leno is getting a Starship in his garage.
Sponsored