Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
So I’m new to Tesla, with the minimalistic interior, where do you plug in your phone? Where do u keep loose change! Etc......
Sponsored

Devix

First Name
Fabrizio
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y Performance
Country flag
The interior needs to be modified a little. It was really too minimalistic. Maybe they will think about something different and never seen before
Air bags are missing too

M120

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Rubicon, F-350
Country flag
The interior needs to be modified a little. It was really too minimalistic. Maybe they will think about something different and never seen before
Air bags are missing too
I agree. Where are the A/C vents? I hope A/C isn't an extra fee option. I have a feeling that when they do actually go into production they will "option fee" a large percentage of pre-orderers out of the deal. Example, interior trim packages, A/C, leather seats, upgraded stereo system, etc.

OP
OP

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 Jeep JL Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
I agree. Where are the A/C vents? I hope A/C isn't an extra fee option. I have a feeling that when they do actually go into production they will "option fee" a large percentage of pre-orderers out of the deal. Example, interior trim packages, A/C, leather seats, upgraded stereo system, etc.
The vent is there actually, it’s the full strip above the “counter top”

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Rivian R1T QM, R1S QM, Zero S ZF
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
I think the center front seat turns into a console with storages, similar to many legacy trucks with 3 across front seating.

Devix

First Name
Fabrizio
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y Performance
Country flag
Don’t worry about it. Usually Tesla doesn’t have many options to keep the production chain simple. Everything is included

drscot

Banned
Banned
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired physician
Country flag
So I’m new to Tesla, with the minimalistic interior, where do you plug in your phone? Where do u keep loose change! Etc......
Loose change goes in your pocket. Right or left, whichever you prefer. Plug your phone into your auxiliary battery, which you then set on the compressed paper dash. Do NOT make the mistake of putting a drink up there though. Have you ever had one of those little "who knows" things that you drop in water and it balloons into a sponge dinosaur? I can't guarantee you would get a dinosaur out of it but I can almost guarantee you wouldn't like what you did get!

drscot

Banned
Banned
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired physician
Country flag
Compressed paper as a plastic replacement is waterproof.

-Crissa
That's good to know. I'd hate to think about what would happen if somebody spilled a clandestined Coors on it, or maybe at a "tailgate" party.
Sponsored