Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Full sized front middle seat is just a strange decision.

Btw, can't tell for sure but it looks like there is no glove box! Where the hell are we going to stuff receipts, random papers and registration and insurance cards! You gonna have to say "officer excuse me, I need to get out and open my frunk to get my registration and insurance". That will be awkward and heighten the tension at a normal traffic stop! ;)
I would guess that the final will have a glovebox, but i think the center seat will have the obvious lift box and maybe this opens too.
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck interior video 1676399631068

if it does, glovebox might not be necessary.
Sponsored

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
I don't think the whole seat backrest is hollow for storage. It would need some padding in there, plus anything you put in there when the front middle seat is folded up will not be accessable from the front anymore. Plus it will slide up and down, so not a good place for phones, cameras, wallets or handbags etc.

There is so much space in that dash, because of the long raked windscreen, you could put a few 100 litres of storage in there. So drawers, coolbox, glovebox and all the electronics you can think of can easily fit. It's actually so deep you could put a kids bed up there in camp mode.

P.S. Just look at the size of it in this photo and how far back the steering yoke is:

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck interior video 2Fgallery-images%2F840x560%2F930000%2F600%2F930601

Last edited:

RVAC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
I don't think the whole seat backrest is hollow for storage. It would need some padding in there, plus anything you put in there when the front middle seat is folded up will not be accessable from the front anymore. Plus it will slide up and down, so not a good place for phones, cameras, wallets or handbags etc.

There is so much space in that dash, because of the long raked windscreen, you could put a few 100 litres of storage in there. So drawers, coolbox, glovebox and all the electronics you can think of can easily fit. It's actually so deep you could put a kids bed up there in camp mode.

P.S. Just look at the size of it in this photo and how far back the steering yoke is:

2Fgallery-images%2F840x560%2F930000%2F600%2F930601.jpg
Hopefully a lot of that volume under the windshield will be taken up by the frunk.
Sponsored