The TSLA stock: a SpaceX launch after Cybertruck reveal?

G-squared

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 MX, 2018 M3, CT on order
Occupation
USN Retired
Country flag
I've been long on TSLA for 5+ years and plan to continue. First owned 2013 MX, was totaled, now have a 2018 MX and 2018 M3, eagerly awaiting CYBRTRK.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Day One

Day One

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Citroen C5, Ford Territory
Occupation
Tesla Destination
Country flag
It is most unusual that Tesla TSLA stock is not volatile, it is hardly moving, slight downward trend.
OTOH Ford (F) is enjoying a little rise, since the CT reveal it would seem.
Or it may be that watchers are holding their collective breath in anticipation of The Tug of War 2.0.
According to Electrek, odds are in favor of Ford, which in my mind reflects the stockmarket view.

stumby

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S P90D
Country flag
This launch Nov 21 is not your normal new model car launch. This is from virtually SpaceX territory, SpaceX design...potentially with SpaceX results.
Be prepared for a massive liftoff or a massive explosion of the stock. For the record, currently looking at USD 350.
I am expecting this to go down in history as a mammoth 21st C motoring event.
$350 seems so low now compared to today's all-time high! And that was just 6 weeks ago. TSLA just hit $420! Wish I bought more on the recent "dip" to $330 range. :unsure:

OP
OP
Day One

Day One

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Tesla Destination
Country flag
Like I said. Be prepared.
It WILL be a rocky road. Only invest what you can afford to lose.

David R Kirkpatrick

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 P100S, Cybertruck ordered
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I've been long since they were at $220. Probably get some more.
When you invest in a company who’s vision you believe in - the ups and downs don’t bother so much. Paying a premium for a Model S a while ago sponsored research that turned into 3, Y, and CT. I believed enough to buy stock recently at $500 and now it’s at $650. My earlier (2019 - $250) investment has paid enough to buy two CTs, but it is staying in loooong. Stock prices go up and down...that’s what they do.

OP
OP
Day One

Day One

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Tesla Destination
Country flag
Predictions proven, rocky road. Perhaps you all should look over my other posts. Huh.

lukefrisbee

Banned
Banned
First Name
luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2m AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
retired
Country flag
You
I bought Tesla options in August to buy 1,000 shares of Tesla stock in 2021 for $260 per share. My plan is to exercise the options and watch the shares climb to $4,000 (ARK invest estimates). I call this my $4m retirement plan. I would also use the profits to buy a Tesla Cybertruck and Tesla Semi. I will need a partner with the appropriate license to be the customer service person in the truck. Let me know if you have interest.
You speak of what I am interested in. I bought 110 shares a week ago ($644) so I am OK.
Let me ask you a "What would you do..."
I have a little over $6k I can easily lose and not cry.
Could you tell me and show me (And guide me to where to do it) what you would do as far as that option thing..... I am Not going to want the money untill I buy the Cyber. And I am about 400,000th in line so at least 2 years....
(Others can chime in, I'd just like to see what $6k would do).
Sponsored