1.4 MILLION Reservations for the Cybertruck, and Counting!!!

Youaregoldone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500 Cybertruck
Country flag
Recent updates showed that the Cybertruck Pre-orders have reached almost an astonishing One Million and a half. That means that if Tesla increases its EV production by 100%, reaching 1 Million vehicles per year, it shall still divide production into 4 SEXY models + Semi, and finally the Cybertruck. So, being generous and assuming Tesla produces a quarter million CTs per year...It would take 6 years for the "Nubies" Cybertrukkers to get served. High five for us early birders, who were in love at first sight with this beautiful real life Toy-Robo-truck.
Sponsored

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Recent updates showed that the Cybertruck Pre-orders have reached almost an astonishing One Million and a half. That means that if Tesla increases its EV production by 100%, reaching 1 Million vehicles per year, it shall still divide production into 4 SEXY models + Semi, and finally the Cybertruck. So, being generous and assuming Tesla produces a quarter million CTs per year...It would take 6 years for the "Nubies" Cybertrukkers to get served. High five for us early birders, who were in love at first sight with this beautiful real life Toy-Robo-truck.
hahaha.......wonder if someone who is 800,000 would like to buy my spot .......I am at 46,160

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I would like to...terms and conditions?
since I pay cash, it would need to be a cash deal or cashiers check.....pick up in Southern California.......we would just need to figure out how to handle title.......price, make me an offer

TheLastStarfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Challenger, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Country flag
All indications are that Tesla reservation numbers include other Tesla vehicles, as well. They've sold over a half million cars since the CT was announced, so C T reservations are likely pushing a million, at most, at this stage. That's still a lot, but I wouldn't waste too much time wondering where you are in line, etc.

drscot

Banned
Banned
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired physician
Country flag
I don't know about sources, but I have a friend who talked about ordering a tri-motor but only talked. I told him if he really wanted one he better get on it and so both he and his father ordered dual motors (cost difference). He said his number was 900,000 something and that was over a month ago. Since Arkansas isn't too far from Austin he may still get his about the same time I do or I might get mine the same time he gets his unfortunately? I'm 70,000 something.

OP
OP
Youaregoldone

Youaregoldone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500 Cybertruck
Country flag
I don't know about sources, but I have a friend who talked about ordering a tri-motor but only talked. I told him if he really wanted one he better get on it and so both he and his father ordered dual motors (cost difference). He said his number was 900,000 something and that was over a month ago. Since Arkansas isn't too far from Austin he may still get his about the same time I do or I might get mine the same time he gets his unfortunately? I'm 70,000 something.
70,000?!? Wow...you must ordered within minutes from the Live announcement of the CT...I ordered less than 24 hours from the Elon's live presentation announcement and my spot in line is located a bit below a quarter million orders. You could auction your spot for profit, but I wouldn't recommend.

OP
OP
Youaregoldone

Youaregoldone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 1500 Cybertruck
Country flag
All indications are that Tesla reservation numbers include other Tesla vehicles, as well. They've sold over a half million cars since the CT was announced, so C T reservations are likely pushing a million, at most, at this stage. That's still a lot, but I wouldn't waste too much time wondering where you are in line, etc.
I thought this Website was created for people who wonder what their spot on line was. This was literally the first feature of CybertruckOwnersClub.com available for you to find your spot on the reservation list, besides the 3D Visualizer. LoL
Sponsored