Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
It’s maybe nothing but why would he add that he was just in the studio, when he previously said the design was finalized a little while ago. Surely they’re not finalized before he gives them his go. From which time he would not see anything new in the studio concerning CT. Maybe not as finished as stated? I’m probably just going insane from the waiting.

I’m not the one writing an entire analyzing article for every little tweet from Elon though. Although I do appreciate the information about the existence of said tweet. ?
Just because the design is done doesn’t mean there is nothing to see. If it were my lab we would be tweaking everything on the way to production and even developing the production process in the lab so that it can be rapidly deployed to the factory once done. Also, they are building the prototypes there so if he was there and gives the thumbs up then there were no show stoppers.

TheLastStarfighter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Challenger, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Industrial Engineer
Country flag
I always thought it ment "perfect", "Cherry",or "pristine"
I've seen it used a lot when the poster intends it as much better than "OK". In my head I tend to read the emoji as "magnifique!", as one would say when they ask you how your dish is at a French restaurant in old TV shows.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
Love that an entire article is written on the basis of one emoji tweeted by elon.
To an astute outsider, we may look like a bunch of pathetic dreamers with no self respect but mark my words; There will come a day that the strongest among us will survive to see an actual news posted here. And there shall be a glorious day that the grand children of the strongest among those will testify that the proficiency of production Cybertruck roaming the streets with it’s yoke untouched by common man Has come to pass.

EVCanuck

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ЗАЗ-968, Canyonero
Country flag
Yeah, if I were to read anything from recent comments, they finalized the design a few weeks ago, and now Elon's seen it, possibly in a new prototype, render or clay model. Motortrend said the last prototype took two weeks to build. Hopefully they show it soon.
Agree with everything but the clay model lol

BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag

gphenix

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
75th Anniversary Jeep Grand Cherokee, MERCEDES AMG SLC43
Country flag
Sadly, I agree that we might not see specs until after the cars start being delivered. Same for the manual. I was so hopeful when he said he would share the designs with the world, but that was early in November. We are moving into a timeframe where Tesla will have to get CT prototypes out on the road for testing, so we will start seeing them in the next couple of months. His window for sharing is closing.
Anything worth having is worth waiting for
Sponsored