Elon on SNL

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
I watched the entire episode and felt that Elon did a great job. I noticed four BEV commercials during the broadcast including one for the Lucid Air.
Sponsored

OP
OP
FutureBoy

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I watched the entire episode and felt that Elon did a great job. I noticed four BEV commercials during the broadcast including one for the Lucid Air.
Secretly the episode was a promo for competition BEVs using Elon as the draw. I think Elon out-marketed the other companies though.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
Absolutely. it was the perfect medium to showcase new BEV’s from different manufacturers. Once the senate and house pass BEV tax incentives and possible rebates it’s game on for the BEV market.

Last edited:
OP
OP
FutureBoy

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Absolutely. If I was the BEV competition I would definitely want to showcase my product with a commercial during the show. Once the senate and house pass BEV tax incentives and possible rebates it’s game on for the BEV market.
Game on sputter for most of them due to chip and battery shortages though.

“Sputter”: what is the BEV version of sputter?

TAG

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Edge GMC Acadia
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I couldn't agree more. I thought Elon was awesome! I truly enjoyed watching his performances.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
I think Elon did this just because he considered it a tough challenge. I admire him for doing it but I would have preferred if he was spending this time with CT team. He should not get a life before CT roll out. He understands many complex problems better than most but he does not get this one simple thing; Everything is about me.

OP
OP
FutureBoy

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
I think Elon did this just because he considered it a tough challenge. I admire him for doing it but I would have preferred if he was spending this time with CT team. He should not get a life before CT roll out. He understands many complex problems better than most but he does not get this one simple thing; Everything is about me.
I've found that most high-achieving people have mentors and coaches. I wonder which one of them was like, "Yeah, that sounds like a great challenge to take on. Go for it!"

I can scarcely imagine the type of conversation that goes on in such coaching sessions.

empiredown

Banned
Banned
First Name
Stacy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
19 Carrera T, 20 MY LR AWD, 21 F-150
Occupation
Retired and Loving It...
Country flag
I thought he did great. He is human and fallible. Dreaming big and making it happen. Yes I am a Muskovite.
Let's be real, he was bad and that show was pretty bad. He's not an actor, and for someone on the spectrum, it is heartening to see him pushing his boundaries. It was also great to see him out there and clearly having fun. Since that is what the show is for, a big win. The Dogecoin tank being blamed on his "racket" line is typical and too bad...

S

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
tried watchin SNL a couple times... so uh... bad, yea thats the word.
if there wasnt celebrities on it it wouldnt be a show, but I havnt watched network Tv in years.

cool to hear Elons doin fun stuff though

OP
OP
FutureBoy

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Elon as Warrio showed up as a reference on the cold open for the SNL season finale tonight.

OP
OP
FutureBoy

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
Elon as Warrio showed up as a reference on the cold open for the SNL season finale tonight.
Here is the cold open. Warrio shows up at 3:29.