A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
There are stainless steel knives widely available and as 300 series is used in food processing quite a bit I wouldn't be surprised if some of the chef knives weren't of that material.

One of the things that saddens me about the current state of things is that there used to be a Sabatier shop at LaGuardia airport and presumably at others too but I remember my new wife and I buying a set and just carrying them onto the plane.
Sponsored

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
Could tie into the Sentry mode cameras to protect against keying and other forms of vandalism.

Garden_Aum

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius Prime, Nissan Leaf, Tri Motor Cyber Truck
Occupation
Researcher
Country flag
There are stainless steel knives widely available and as 300 series is used in food processing quite a bit I wouldn't be surprised if some of the chef knives weren't of that material.

One of the things that saddens me about the current state of things is that there used to be a Sabatier shop at LaGuardia airport and presumably at others too but I remember my new wife and I buying a set and just carrying them onto the plane.
We have made air travel miserable for everyone in the name of safety. The Cybertruck is going to make my travel plans that much more fun...and I can purchase knives if I want to.

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
Let's be careful what we wish for folks, we already know that Elon has a proclivity for James Bond tech.....

cybertrucktruckguy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tacoma TRD Off Road, 2018 Tundra Limited, 2016 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
The man knows how to construct a cliffhanger.

Garden_Aum

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Researcher
Country flag
The man knows how to construct a cliffhanger.
No kidding. We already think it is awesome. How much more awesome will it be when they are actually producing them? Perhaps it will be like comparing chocolate to chocolate truffle; they are both good but the latter is superior in everyday.

Saskateam

First Name
Aron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1995 Jeep YJ, 2019 Jeep Cherokee, Cybertruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Operating Manager Power Lineman
Country flag
It is going to blow our minds but will it blow the general publics mind? We are a bit more interested than the average person on the street.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
It kind of reminds me of the current political climate. I think there will be polarization, Where there are huge numbers of fans & haters. And they'll be polar opposites, even more than after the reveal.

Garden_Aum

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Researcher
Country flag
It is going to blow our minds but will it blow the general publics mind? We are a bit more interested than the average person on the street.
I hope it blows the general public's minds. I know the service technicians who take care of my current vehicle (Prius) are really excited about seeing my Cybertruck when it arrives...in a couple of years...if not longer

Nightf0rge

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Teacher, Blacksmith
Country flag
I hope it blows the general public's minds. I know the service technicians who take care of my current vehicle (Prius) are really excited about seeing my Cybertruck when it arrives...in a couple of years...if not longer
or sooner since production is ramping up for Y early and part of the point of Cybertruck was to skip some production hurdles. I think safe guess is that the battery advances will increase range and thereby increase towing distance and more out there guess is Cyberboat.

Garden_Aum

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Researcher
Country flag
or sooner since production is ramping up for Y early and part of the point of Cybertruck was to skip some production hurdles. I think safe guess is that the battery advances will increase range and thereby increase towing distance and more out there guess is Cyberboat.
It is both exciting and terrifying that deliveries could happen sooner than expected. I need the time to get my savings built up to pay for most of the Cybertruck in advance.

Nightf0rge

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Teacher, Blacksmith
Country flag
It is both exciting and terrifying that deliveries could happen sooner than expected. I need the time to get my savings built up to pay for most of the Cybertruck in advance.
In same boat! Have a savings plan for down payment and improving credit at same time but it was a 2-year plan. Ha. I saw on the website Tesla increased the price of self-driving to $9,500 and reservation fee to $150 now.

drcarric2650

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
98 F150
Country flag
In same boat! Have a savings plan for down payment and improving credit at same time but it was a 2-year plan. Ha. I saw on the website Tesla increased the price of self-driving to $9,500 and reservation fee to $150 now.
Is that Canadian, the US is still 7500 and 100 deposit.
Sponsored