CYBER PARK

CYBER PARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Benz,CT
Country flag
Model Y curve is even steeper.

Cybertruck curve should be steeper yet. If/ when it ever launches.
It is said that the Y is in pilot production at the Texas plant

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Y is invincible in Norway

CT-85.jpg
That's 'pent-up demand'.

All the Ys from the ship arrive at once ^-^

-Crissa
Was thinking the same. Right now, Shanghai production is split between the EU and China. The first month or so of production is destined for the EU but it takes 6-8 weeks in transit. So both Chinese and European deliveries are low. Then halfway through the quarter, they switch to producing vehicles for Chinese delivery and the shipments from China start arriving so both European and Chinese deliveries spike up in the last 6 weeks of the quarter.

Once Giga Berlin is online, it will change up a lot with very few exports to the EU.

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
The next one could be Y and CT, right?

CT-82.jpg
It looks like it took 2 quarters for 3 to ramp up to 250/year so if they start Q4 of 22, I should get mine in Q1 of 26 (assuming no cancellation).

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
I think CT production will be well over 250k/ year by 26.
I hope you are correct. If 4680 kinks are ironed out, battery production has to feed, Model 2 (?), Y, CT and Semi. They planned 100 GWh by 2023 and 3,000 GWh by 2030. If each CT took 100 kwh pack, 250,000 CTs would eat up 25 GWh. Germany gave Tesla some grant to build the batteries too so hopefully we won’t have competing products eating up CT batteries.

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I think CT production will be well over 250k/ year by 26.
I may not be alive then.......can my son get it instead.......his name is the "IV" and I am the "III".......they probably won't notice.....I'll give him all my credentials and he can just tell them they made a mistake.....think it will work?

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
FSD Beta8.1 vs Beta10
Good ole Lombard St.

Back in the late 80's I had a Subaru wagon, and I was driving from Oregon coast to So. Cal. with my trusty companion, a yellow Lab named Breeze. It was night and Breeze needed a break from the drive, so I let him out at the top of Lombard and he jogged along behind my Subie, as I drove down the curviest road in America. Breeze loved it, the people in the car behind us must have been dying of laughter. It took a minute or so, and when I got to the bottom and opened the door, Breeze jumped back in feeling great, and refreshed, after getting to stretch his legs! :ROFLMAO:

Here's a photo of Breeze.
Tesla Cybertruck 4680Cell Cybertruck coming soon coolbreeze

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I may not be alive then.......can my son get it instead.......his name is the "IV" and I am the "III".......they probably won't notice.....I'll give him all my credentials and he can just tell them they made a mistake.....think it will work?
I sure hope you are able to enjoy your Cybertruck.

With regards to your comment, the reservations are not transferred but I don't think the reservation is tied too tightly to a name and I seriously doubt they would notice.

Good luck with quick shipment!
Sponsored