Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus GX470, 3x Audi A3, Honda Van, Model S, Tri-Motor Cybertruck
Occupation
CAD Designer
Country flag
New to this forum: Can someone please add my 3 tri-motor pre-orders to Arons spreadsheet? I’m retired and couldn’t figure out the link. Below are my numbers. I ordered all three the night of the unveiling in three separate orders. All tri-motor with full self driving. Thanks for helping an old man out. Not sure where this puts me in line but here they are:

You would have to signed in to your Google account before you could register the CT RN to the link above.
Sponsored

SONNYDUT

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus GX470, 3x Audi A3, Honda Van, Model S, Tri-Motor Cybertruck
Occupation
CAD Designer
Country flag
I'm 112750135 and I ordered the second that the order webpage flashed up on the livestream presentation. I use Chrome with all my billing info autofilled so I instantly made the purchase. Not sure how so many people did it faster than me, but my number is still pretty good. Can't wait!!
According to the number shown (min #), you are at around 6000 and again, location play prioritization as well.

SlikNik

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Nissan Titan Pro 4X Cybertruck Tri Motor on order
Occupation
Sr. Process Technician
Country flag
First time on this forum,

Looks like I'm 100,284,511 in line [Tri Motor] ordered 11-26

Bluebone

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Occupation
Manufacturing
Country flag
looks like i'm the only person in southern KS on the list. i'm sure that's bound to change.

Old Spice

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Polaris RZR
Country flag
how will it update when people drop out of the order?
It's a self reporting list so it won't update for dropped orders unless the reservation holder removes themself from the list. Doubt many have dropped at this point since it was just a $100 deposit.

stumby

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S P90D
Country flag
Southern California I have 3 Orders

by the looks of it I may have a reservation for a tri-motor within the first 150!

RN1127442XX
Wow that might be the lowest I've seen! How quickly did you click order after the reservation page went up lol.

Quicksilver

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan van
Occupation
Retired military
Country flag
Looks like I'm on the list. Not bad for an old slowly reforming Luddite. I only see three others orders from Alabama besides mine. Going to be a small rally unless more people here step up. I did see a lot of orders from GA and TN so the southern states are at least buying some. I can't figure my place in line looking at the spread sheet but I'll read back through the thread and see what I missed. I would also like to upgrade to at least a two motor but I can't log into the Tesla site. I hope you can upgrade without cancelling and reordering which would move me way back down the line. I have reset my password three times and still can't log in. Any ideas? Update. I can now sign in to my account and make changes if needed. Thanks to those that assisted.

Last edited:

liske

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck
Occupation
self employed
Country flag
Does anyone know if you can sell or where you can sell a cybertruck reservation?

I have 4.

Cybertruck Tampa

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Posted my reservation number in the wrong thread. Here, please add me to spreadsheet. - RN113011147 - Tampa, FL.

DrM

First Name
Amy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Soon Model S
Country flag
I am not sure this math is correct. We ordered a Model S in February RN113262***. Pre-Ordered Cybertruck today RN1133102**. Seems like both Model S and Cybertruck may be using same numbering system????
Sponsored