Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Pilatus PC-12, 2016 Bolt, 2024 Forester
Occupation
Temporarily unRetired
Country flag
Seriously, if you can't pay cash, why are you buying a FS Cybertruck with current interest rates? For those that are anyway, bless you and thanks for supporting Tesla and American workers.

msdg137

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Wrangler Ecodiesel
Occupation
You make it I break it
Country flag
I'm not going to lie, 80k and I used to do 15k-20k a year side hustle. Currently a strategic sourcing position in a very depressed region in New York. (Horse and buggy NY not skyscraper NY)

The original AWD was a stretch for me confort wise. The Foundation series is beyond a stretch for me.
~$1600 a month.
I live simple. We live in a duplex and rent the other half.
I will be renting the truck out frantically to make it work. It's well worth the rental cost to test drive one.
Might do feet pics or OF but I'll have to hit the gym for that...

Taking a leap of faith. If this business model works out I will add other cars to the fleet and do apparel purchases for drawing entries/ vehicle giveaways after they have depreciated.

It's like having another baby at this point 🤣😅☠

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
Seriously, if you can't pay cash, why are you buying a FS Cybertruck with current interest rates? For those that are anyway, bless you and thanks for supporting Tesla and American workers.
not gonna lie, if i wasnt paying cash i wouldnt be buying it now with these interest rates. finally a voice of reason :p lol

btw. still waiting on your income @denniscw

BUlldogtrix

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford excursion. Ford F-250. Dodge Ram 1500
Occupation
Freight transportation engineer
Country flag
wow turning an appreciating asset into a depreciating asset yikes
Yes. I am almost 60 and don’t need to keep them at my age. Kids will just sell them and spend the money. So why not get something I want and have been waiting for.

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
Yes. I am almost 60 and don’t need to keep them at my age. Kids will just sell them and spend the money. So why not get something I want and have been waiting for.
hey you got the retirement money to support yourself it then go for it.

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck
Country flag
I was going to get the Model X back in 2017, but got some push back from my wife about the cost. Instead, I invested $10,000 in Tesla stock and decided that when it grew enough to pay cash for the X, I would get it. During the wait the cybertruck came out. My $10,000 investment is not quite enough to pay for my cybertruck, but, along with the sale of 2021 Tacoma TRD PRO, I will be able to do an all cash purchase.

Mrp911

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cybertruck Tri-motor
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I looked at these guys below a few years ago and they had competitive rates and the ability to setup as a deferred ballon payment at the end of term. Allows for a lower payment. Maybe it would help some out. They specialize in doing loans for EV’s.

https://tenet.com/

QuintenM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
Putting my name on the waiting list for Share holder listing promotion but hope it help with getting DM CT only at hopefully $80k or cheaper by then. Selling my TSLA Shares (have a bit under 1k shares) to me is not wise decision for me. I made low end six digit figure NH-03 salary. But will be tough to make two car payments on my 2018 Model 3 and a new CT. Thinking it will be about $2k car payment each month on two EVs. Still about 1.5 yrs away to finish paying of the remaining $14.5k car loan. It will be perfect after 2 yrs to get my CT to build up my down payment of $9k.

HellsNels

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ts.la
Vehicles
2024 Cybertruck | Beast | FS; 2017 Model 3 LR
Country flag
Crypto rally this year basically funded this car.

cybguy

First Name
Pablo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Pilatus PC-12, 2016 Bolt, 2024 Forester
Occupation
Temporarily unRetired
Country flag
not gonna lie, if i wasnt paying cash i wouldnt be buying it now with these interest rates. finally a voice of reason :p lol

btw. still waiting on your income @denniscw
I'm retiring again effective tomorrow. So my employer paid gross income reverts back to $0. My first retirement only lasted 6 months. In 27 months I've worked for 3 different employers and have been paid $28K to $64k a month. All but 3 months have been a lot closer to the low end of that range. I quick calculation comes to about $872K over those 27 months. By the time you add stock market gains, and left overs from preretirement (required 457B distributions, deferred salary compensation and unvested employee stock options being liquidated) it probable comes to about $950K over that time period. My wife retired 2 years ago and she always made more money than I did for at least the last 15 years.
I used to have places in both Weston and Cambridge, MA but the snow pushed me to the southwest a few years back. Word of advise: make your money in Massachusetts and get your kids educated there. Then get out.