Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
"CONFIRMED": No midgate
Tesla Cybertruck 📡 EXCLUSIVE: Cybertruck specs update including dimensions, seating, displays, tires / wheels, accessories & more! [from video aired 3/10/23] 1678475545451
Sponsored

Alpine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Even if what he says is what tesla ends up doing (doubtful), this info is still useless because until we hear it from Tesla, it is still speculation. The manner of this info reveal with the countdown and all seems to confirm its an excercise mostly for attention.

pjfw8

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mode3. Model Y and CyberTruck on order
Occupation
Retired state judge
Country flag
Journalist Matthew Donegan-Ryan had a chance to speak with Tesla executives at the recent 2023 Investor Day and learned info about dimensions, wheels & tires, configurations, variants, storage, bed size, performance, prices, weight and more! Check out the video and specs (some based on his own predictions) below:

Admin update: added info presented in the video:

Tesla Cybertruck dimensions.jpeg

Exterior dimensions (estimated) Dimensions (+/- 2 inch leeway):
  • Wheelbase: 145”
  • Length: 231”
  • Width w/o mirrors: 84”
  • Height: variable (air suspension)

Bed dimensions (estimated):
  • Length: 73”
  • Width: 49”
  • Rear opening: 57”
*All dimensions shrunk about 5% from concept Cybertruck

2 variants available at launch:
  • Base model with 2 motors
  • Performance model with tri-motor (prediction)

Exterior / mechanical notes:
  • There’s a frunk (opens like Rivian, not like F-150 Lightning)
  • Rear wheel steering is standard for all variants / models.
  • Air suspension is standard on all trims / models
    • Tested to handle Baja style racing
  • Lightbar (at top of windshield) will make production and will have amber lights like the Tesla Semi
  • No storage compartment sails
  • Doors are not self-presenting - door buttons are on B and C pillars
  • Bumpers and sideskirts are plastic construction (Tesla will likely offer off-road steel bumper accessory)

Interior notes:
  • 5 seats in all models
  • Steering wheel will be flat top bottom and rounded side (as seen on Beta prototype at Investor Day)
  • 18.5” display will be Tesla’s largest ever
  • No gauge cluster, center display, head-up display
  • Rear console will have screen for rear passengers

Multiple wheels / tires packages
  • 18" wheels options
  • all-season and all-terrain tire options
  • 285/65/R18 tire size
  • Goodyear brand tires

Pricing prediction:
  • Top of the line Cybertruck: $90k - $100k

Other notes:
  • There is a secret Cybertruck accessories team working on own internal accessories (working on winch, off road lights, bumpers, bike racks, camping / overlanding accessories.

This makes no sense. Except for wheelbase, these are the essentially the same dimensions as posted in 2019. Here are the 2019 numbers: WB 149.9, L 231.7, W 79.9 and H 75. Certainly no 5% reduction. Why would we be confident in the other details?

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
This makes no sense. Except for wheelbase, these are the essentially the same dimensions as posted in 2019. Here are the 2019 numbers: WB 149.9, L 231.7, W 79.9 and H 75. Certainly no 5% reduction. Why would we be confident in the other details?
I know. We will see.

We do not know truly the OG model specs/ sized all together. However, that bed is only 1" narrower than OG model was measured at the Petersen. Unless that's by some weird crazy stretch NOT the true OG model on display.

Thunderstrike44

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Rubicon, Ram 1500 Diesel
Occupation
Senior Control Engineer
Country flag
One thing I was hoping for and was mentioned and asked directly was if it will have a Gauges Display and he replied "Yes" and now this guy says no. I hope it is still yes, I think its easier to drive especially off-road when you only have to glace down to see your speed and other important info. I had a Radio in my jeeps with a display and felt it was longer to find the info but we will see what really shakes out.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
One thing I was hoping for and was mentioned and asked directly was if it will have a Gauges Display and he replied "Yes" and now this guy says no. I hope it is still yes, I think its easier to drive especially off-road when you only have to glace down to see your speed and other important info. I had a Radio in my jeeps with a display and felt it was longer to find the info but we will see what really shakes out.
Just buy one
https://www.amazon.com/BMZX-Display...ocphy=200511&hvtargid=pla-1065323092548&psc=1

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
As expected this will add more confusion than anything else, video is a bit of a mess as you can't understand what's his opinion and what is actually coming from Tesla. He also estimated 84" width but then says they shrunk 5% ... can't be both.
even more confusion on what is meant by "Top of the line Cybertruck: $90k - $100k"
....hahahaha

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
This site is becoming unusable with all of the Ads. Hopefully someone stands up an alternative.
I have an adblocker on my browser, havnt seen ads in years.

Last edited:

Paradox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Escalade ESV Platinum, CT TriMotor FSD
Country flag