Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
it comes in handy quite oftenā€¦and you def feel the difference especially when youā€™re towing or have heavy stuff in the bedā€¦
Interesting. The payload and towing capacity for AWD and Beadt are identical.
Sponsored

CyberFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CT
Country flag
Interesting. The payload and towing capacity for AWD and Beadt are identical.
Thatā€™s correct. What they donā€™t tell you is how severely the loads impact the AWDā€™s performance. The difference is night & day. In the AWD it feels like you are severely handicapped, whereas with the BEAST, the impact is nearly imperceptible.

Stuck4ger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ / Model Y
Occupation
Test Pilot
Country flag
Like many on here, I have a second reservation. Mine is to cover me if a couple years from now the new trimotor has a bunch of upgrades and longer range. Then Iā€™ll sell my FS beast, at a loss Iā€™m sure but it will be worth more than an older AWD and Iā€™ll have enjoyed beast performance till then.

Texarado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€™24 CT AWD FS; ā€™18 Model 3 AWD
Country flag
My message draft just got deleted so Iā€™ll just say after 200 miles of towing and 1000 overall miles, AWD is doing just fine. Zero regrets. CHOMP is treating me well.

IMG_0908.jpeg

IMG_0918.jpeg

IMG_0781.jpeg

SentinelOne

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
See Sig
Occupation
IT
Country flag
There is no "need" for the extra power / performance, AWD an awesome truck and 98% the same! But none the less, I'm getting the beast!!

Texarado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€™24 CT AWD FS; ā€™18 Model 3 AWD
Country flag
They should name it KOCTā€ for ā€œKnock Off Cyber Truckā€ for wasting their money on the AWD.
Bro I got no beef with people buying the Beast. My point is that in the universe of things to do, mine handles just fine. And I think 99.9% of people who are honest with themselves will agree. And with my 2nd reservation maybe I go Beast. But ainā€™t no reason to do so at this time for me. Not a money thing. A practicality thing. But each person is different and I have no hard feelings. But this certainly is no knock off.

Sandman1962

First Name
Sel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S , Model X
Country flag
All I can say is from my experience with the CT Beast, it is crazy fast and powerful. It has deceptive speedā€¦ I gave it some acceleration getting on the freeway (on the way to the dump) I looked down expecting maybe 70mph and I saw 96mph (not trying to be a speed freak, just wanting to get to traffic speed like we all do!) I had no clue I was going that fast - felt smooth and effortless. On the streets too, I need to really watch my speed. That being said, Iā€™m glad I have the power if I need it. Excessive, perhaps. But I yam what I yam

Btw, still lots of people pacing me and taking photos on the freeway. I thought that would have died down by now.

COOKIEHUMPER

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ford Raptor
Occupation
Self
Country flag
Got beast Vin in NJ, waiting to pick it up. It's in transit. Worth the wait fellas.
In New York here when did you place your order I was December 21st

baked

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck (Tri)
Country flag
12/10 configured.
Sponsored