1.4 MILLION Reservations for the Cybertruck, and Counting!!!

Cyberman

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150,F550, Escape
Occupation
Cybercontractor
Country flag
I thought this Website was created for people who wonder what their spot on line was. This was literally the first feature of CybertruckOwnersClub.com available for you to find your spot on the reservation list, besides the 3D Visualizer. LoL
We're all wondering...I'm still wondering.
Sponsored

flowerlandfilms

First Name
Eryk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yamaha SRV-250, Honda Odyssey RB1
Occupation
Film Maker
Country flag
Being in Australia, my particular order number, although quite far back in line, is less relevant than when an Australian batch of right hand drivers gets made, as mine will have a sub order number amongst that batch. Could mean I get it it earlier than I should, or later than I should based on my order number alone. Speculation upon speculation.

Jstoltz54

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX450h, Model S
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I estimated that they would not even begin production until September 2023, so any time they start before that is just icing on my Cybertruck cake. And at 428,000 in line it can't come fast enough.

I do feel that once they work out the production kinks inevitable at the start of any new vehicle they will be cranking out 200,000 plus a year (unless chip shortages remain a thing). :unsure:
Solid view, but why only 200k full production? 3 part chassis, essentially 1 part body, automated QA, and. no paint? And maybe if needed, another line set up when the first hit full production, with gigs presses ordered when those processes are tested and OK’d (Pre full production). After all it’s all cash in the pocket for investors many of whom are in the work force (including the CEO).

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
According the to the Wayback machine, it has said that from the begining. https://web.archive.org/web/20191122043600/https://www.tesla.com/cybertruck/design#battery

-Crissa
This wording has shifted 2-3 times.

This is the original: Nov 2019
Fully refundable. You will be able to complete your configuration as production nears in late 2021. Tri Motor AWD production is expected to begin in late 2022.
Here is July this year from the Wayback:
Fully refundable. You will be able to complete your configuration as production nears in late 2021. Single Motor RWD production is expected to begin in late 2022.
Now
Fully refundable. You will be able to complete your configuration as production nears in 2022.
I wonder if I can go into the Wayback machine and click on the button to add FSD for $7,000...

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Solid view, but why only 200k full production? 3 part chassis, essentially 1 part body, automated QA, and. no paint? And maybe if needed, another line set up when the first hit full production, with gigs presses ordered when those processes are tested and OK’d (Pre full production). After all it’s all cash in the pocket for investors many of whom are in the work force (including the CEO).
He said 200k+

Musk estimated 250k-300k "or more".

Regardless of how fast Tesla's line can crank them out, batteries, chips, lithium are all limited in supply.

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
This wording has shifted 2-3 times.

This is the original: Nov 2019

Here is July this year from the Wayback:

Now

I wonder if I can go into the Wayback machine and click on the button to add FSD for $7,000...
the single was expected to be built first, then the reservation ratio changed that idea.
Sponsored