Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
Ordered as soon as I could on 12/21 (original reservation was within the first hour).

February 9th - VIN assigned.
February 21st - Delivery scheduled.
Should arrive and be delivered early next week according to Tesla. This is in Florida. Under 1,700 VIN.

They're coming! Didn't think I'd be this excited...but I'm so excited!
Can you give us the first 5 of your RN# ?

also your profile says you ordered a beast, is this delivery for a beast or Dual Motor, based on the VIN i assume a Dual Motor ?
Sponsored

xhawk101

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
model 3 pd, cybertruck on order
Occupation
physician
Country flag
Ordered as soon as I could on 12/21 (original reservation was within the first hour).

February 9th - VIN assigned.
February 21st - Delivery scheduled.
Should arrive and be delivered early next week according to Tesla. This is in Florida. Under 1,700 VIN.

They're coming! Didn't think I'd be this excited...but I'm so excited!
#1569 here delivery from st Petersburg FL. Supposed to arrive today but am told delivery may take one week for preparation. So excited!

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
#1569 here delivery from st Petersburg FL. Supposed to arrive today but am told delivery may take one week for preparation. So excited!
Wow NICE, keep us posted.
Hope to see you in FL soon on the road!

Speedr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dual Motor Cybertruck
Country flag
Can you give us the first 5 of your RN# ?

also your profile says you ordered a beast, is this delivery for a beast or Dual Motor, based on the VIN i assume a Dual Motor ?
Long story, but ended up ordering the Dual Motor so I could get it sooner. Will update the profile.

RN 11277. It's been so long, but I think this was within an hour or so of the presentation.

Not sure how many had the same struggle on unveiling day: I really don't want or need a truck...although it looks awesome...resist...OK, it's only $100 to put down a refundable deposit...let me just put one more deposit down for a different configuration in case I want that version...

4+ years later: WHERE THE HELL IS MY CYBERTRUCK AND WHAT CAN I DO TO GET IT SOONER. I NEED THIS THING ASAP!!!!! LOL!

eousphoros

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, CyberTruck
Country flag
Just got off the phone with my advisor and the truck is scheduled to arrive at the store on the 28th and delivery a few days after that so about two weeks from getting to vin to accepting delivery estimated atm.

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
Just got off the phone with my advisor and the truck is scheduled to arrive at the store on the 28th and delivery a few days after that so about two weeks from getting to vin to accepting delivery estimated atm.
ill put you down for 3/2 delivery let us know if things change ;)

eousphoros

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, CyberTruck
Country flag
The time between getting a VIN and taking delivery seems way worse than waiting for a VIN. At least waiting for a VIN it’s kind of a nebulous thing that’s going to happen at some point and there is a little empty ui element waiting to be filled.

Once that vin fills in, and the delivery draws near each day feeling like a week, then a month, then a year. It reminds me of being a kid the night before Christmas. Except I can’t sneak downstairs and peak at the presents.

xhawk101

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
physician
Country flag
So unfortunately today I got a call letting me know that my vehicle "did not pass diagnostics" whatever that means and that my 4pm delivery had to be cancelled and postponed for 2 weeks! They could not give me any details or reason other than they may have to wait for a part.

I told them I'm happy to take if drivable to later return for a part of possible.

Hopefully this is isolated issue and not affecting others.

The long wait has been one thing but wow it sucks getting my hopes dashed hours before delivery.

ideaXfactory

First Name
IdeaX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Many trucks, and a Porsche
Occupation
Stainless, metals, art, polymath
So unfortunately today I got a call letting me know that my vehicle "did not pass diagnostics" whatever that means and that my 4pm delivery had to be cancelled and postponed for 2 weeks! They could not give me any details or reason other than they may have to wait for a part.

I told them I'm happy to take if drivable to later return for a part of possible.

Hopefully this is isolated issue and not affecting others.

The long wait has been one thing but wow it sucks getting my hopes dashed hours before delivery.
Bummer, I wonder if a software upgrade I read about elsewhere also has anything to do with the delay. Wasn't it holding up another delivery somewhere?

xhawk101

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
physician
Country flag
Bummer, I wonder if a software upgrade I read about elsewhere also has anything to do with the delay. Wasn't it holding up another delivery somewhere?
It's news to me, but certainly possible. Would be interested if anyone has a link about this

Certainly easier to fix a software issue then a part. And also hoping that 2 weeks is just a placeholder and it shouldn't take that long